Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just stopping by to say hi

Just stopping by to say hi

Just stopping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing, big wave to everyone in Colorado I am in Greeley tell the 23rd

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hello
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it

Knows a Thing or Two sean112280's Avatar
    Hi there!

Howdy :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKU Sport, Automatic, Billet Silver, Mopar 4" Lift, Dick Cepek Fun Country AT Tires, ProComp 7031 Wheels, lot's more coming

Welcome wave. Got any pics to post?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the family

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

-
    Welcome back, have not heard from you in a while. How are things going? Job still holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by Canvas JK View Post
    Welcome back, have not heard from you in a while. How are things going? Job still holding up?
    Yeah its been awhile but i have always been here reading and checking in from time to time on the forums. I haven't really been posting but just reading and following.

Job is going great! Not sure if i posted that I was able to get back into HVAC again and I couldnt be happier, Right now I am staying in Greeley and working up in cheyenne going back and forth every few weekends to spend time with the family,

Still haven't been able to get into another jeep but have made a lot of head way on the bills and getting everything else taking care of for the family , got a van to support us all wife and 4 kids and once it is ether paid off or almost to the point of paid off i will get to start saving for the new jeep.

I am the only one working and making enough money now that my wife doesnt and that was something she always wanted so that one out of the way got the family car out of the way, we are working on getting into a house and getting the jeep so all in all things are starting to look up so maybe soon i will be kicking it with everyone on the rubicon.

Hope everyone is having a good and great year and cant wait tell i can get back onto the trails and meet everyone!

Welcome to the group
    ~ EVO front Bolt on coilovers
    ~ 315x12.5x17 procomp
    ~ 17" procomp wheels
    ~ Rigid D2 lights
    ~ 50" combo light bar
    ~ PSC Brawler lite with trail stinger
    ~ PSC Brawler Rockers
    ~ Dynomax Evolution comp exhaust
    ~ Viair OBA
    ~ Adams DS

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustless View Post
    Yeah its been awhile but i have always been here reading and checking in from time to time on the forums. I haven't really been posting but just reading and following.

Job is going great! Not sure if i posted that I was able to get back into HVAC again and I couldnt be happier, Right now I am staying in Greeley and working up in cheyenne going back and forth every few weekends to spend time with the family,

Still haven't been able to get into another jeep but have made a lot of head way on the bills and getting everything else taking care of for the family , got a van to support us all wife and 4 kids and once it is ether paid off or almost to the point of paid off i will get to start saving for the new jeep.

I am the only one working and making enough money now that my wife doesnt and that was something she always wanted so that one out of the way got the family car out of the way, we are working on getting into a house and getting the jeep so all in all things are starting to look up so maybe soon i will be kicking it with everyone on the rubicon.

Hope everyone is having a good and great year and cant wait tell i can get back onto the trails and meet everyone!
    I am so glad everything is working out. Glad to hear the family is doing good.

Stay Safe brother and yes we will see you out on the trails again.

R/
    Will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast