VIDEO : The Ins and Outs of In-n-Out

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, it's hump day and I thought I would share this short but silly animated video that I found, highlighting the ins and outs of In-n-Out, to help you get through the week. Enjoy :cool:

Sithwindu

Okay, it's hump day and I thought I would share this short but silly animated video that I found, highlighting the ins and outs of In-n-Out, to help you get through the week. Enjoy :cool:

Haha nice! I guess I need to try in-n-out!

But I doubt (or have yet) to have any fast food thats as good as good ol fashion whataburger!! Lol color me texas!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
That was funny. Haven't been to in-and-out in a while. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013CGJKU

Haha nice! I guess I need to try in-n-out!

But I doubt (or have yet) to have any fast food thats as good as good ol fashion whataburger!! Lol color me texas!

While I do love Whataburger, and In-N-Out is AMAZING... I personally think that Fatburger is better than either one.

Just my opinion. Haha!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

JAGS

Hooked
The burger battle debate...LOL.

I think whata, I-N-O and throw in BubbaBurgers (I had this in Jax) are all awesome burger joints, but all very different. Don't think you can go wrong with any, depending on where you are in the country. Some would throw 5-Guys in the mix too.

Fatburger....sorry, overpriced for what they are. ;):twocents:

After having Whataburger, In and Out, Fudruckers and a host of others each are good in their own style. For me there is nothing that compares to In and Out Double a Double with cheese.

R/
Will

Rccrwlr

So we have an ongoing family bet that there will be a min of 10 cars in the drive thru at every INO. Now that I said that you won't be able to drive by one without courting. Enjoy the new game!!

--rccrwlr

JeepKing

After having Whataburger, In and Out, Fudruckers and a host of others each are good in their own style. For me there is nothing that compares to In and Out Double a Double with cheese.

R/
Will

Ate at Fudruckers once. Should be renamed Fudsuckers. Worst burger ever.

spinuck

R/
Will

I enjoy the double double animal style with peppers and animal style fries well done.

StrizzyChris

DAMN IT EDDIE! (the last sound I just made as I reached for my keys to make a trip to In-n-out to get my dinner) :sigh:

Top Bottom