Rubi rails and axles

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Anyone interested in some two door rubi rails? Make an offer.

They are a little scratched up and are cut for larger tires.

Also checking interest on axles. I will have a D30 front and D44 rear sport axles with 3.73 gears. The rear axle will need EVO rockstars since the factory bracket was cut off and i am putting my rockstars on the new axle. Not sure on price and it'll be a little while before they are available. Make an offer.

Also have a set of bilstein 5100 shocks with 60ish thousand miles on them. 4" lift I believe. I will get measurements tomorrow.

Stock sport wheels and tires with 10k miles on them.

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Adam......jumping into the deep end I see......congrats........are you going PR44/PR60.....PR60/PR60........or PR60/PR80?.........Let's see new slabs and tires.......new axles......you hit the lottery and didn't tell anyone didn't you? !?......LOL...I joke........looking forward to your orange looking "yellow" rig transforming into a beastly ride......Rock on brother:rock:

~Woodrow~

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Adam......jumping into the deep end I see......congrats........are you going PR44/PR60.....PR60/PR60........or PR60/PR80?.........Let's see new slabs and tires.......new axles......you hit the lottery and didn't tell anyone didn't you? !?......LOL...I joke........looking forward to your orange looking "yellow" rig transforming into a beastly ride......Rock on brother:rock:

~Woodrow~

Since he just got the slabs I would have to guess pr44/trail60 but just a guess.

Hope there is some interest in the axles Adam! GL!

Sent from my iPhone

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not going with either yet. Got a good deal on a rear rubi 44 with locker and 5.13's so I'm throwing that in. A friend gave me a D30 already geared so that will go in also. Big axles will probably be next year.

Top Bottom