Hello All My fellow Jeepers Its Damn hot Here!!!

thedrifter

Hi All

I'm New here so I thought an introduction is in order.
the names todd wife's deanne we currently own a 98 tj and a 14 jk In Utah, The tj being set up and hers as she bought the 2014 for me (damn good women) she surprised me with the idea back in june so I got the rubi unlimited hardtop in black. So far we've done the stage 3 3" terraflex lift 1 1/2 polythane body mount bushings (not the disc) and added mickey thompson 37x12.50x17 mtx tires and blackrock rims smittybuilt flat fenders bestop trektop nx.
Next week we will be doing a terraflex 44 front housing with trackbar correction and synergy balljoints 4.88's all around served with a dish of OH YEA plus front and rear 1350 drivshafts.
Anyway a little about me I was an operating engineer for 35 yrs till that fateful day i was injured 07/28/08 since that time I have ended up in a wheelchair with C.R.P.S. from mid back down the idea of the new jeep is to try and get me moving and outta the house (the tj is to hard for me to get in and out off the door lip)back up to the mountains that I love and miss so we're trying to outfit our jeep so as to be dependable as possible (we all now s.h.) so If any Of ya'll Happen to go out with us or see us stuck on the trail I'll be the 6'7" 340lbs man literally dragging my ass around if we get stuck (fingers crossed).

On another note been watching the videos and reading the forums for quite some time and being a loner not really by choice (just get hurt and see how many friends you got )I thought I'd chime in.
I have been to alota the places ya'll have been in your videos not so much as all the same trails but lived all over following the work. keep up the challange!! Thedrifter (todd & deanne)

Last edited:

DA RUNT

Welcome to the WAL family!!! Good to hear the new Jeep is making it easier for you to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new JKUR and TJ :thumbup:

Hope to see you on a trail one day:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKRandall

First welcome to Wayalife and second congrats on the new rig and glad it is working for you better. It is a good looking rig.:thumb:

Top Bottom