1st Ever RallyVenture 2014

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Cindy and I will be joining Mel Wade from Off Road Evolution in the first ever RallyVenture! This event will be a challenge across the Northern Nevada Desert and we will be posting up pics all along the way - all day Wednesday, July the 16th. So please subscribe to this thread and take a virtual ride along with us as we make our way from check point to check point. For those of you who are following us on Instagram and Facebook, we will be posting up a few pics there as well. :cool:

photo.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Cool. I was excited to see what happens with this.

"Teams will be penalized for speeding." Good luck with that. :cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I passed the GenRight Jeep and semi on 395 near Bishop on Sunday. I think they were slowly working their way up here.

Blue Weim

How Many Miles is it?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Cindy and I will be joining Mel Wade from Off Road Evolution in the first ever RallyVenture! This event will be a challenge across the Northern Nevada Desert and we will be posting up pics all along the way - all day Wednesday, July the 16th. So please subscribe to this thread and take a virtual ride along with us as we make our way from check point to check point. For those of you who are following us on Instagram and Facebook, we will be posting up a few pics there as well. :cool:

View attachment 91974

How Many Miles???

JAGS

Hooked
I passed the GenRight Jeep and semi on 395 near Bishop on Sunday. I think they were slowly working their way up here.

Did you see me driving south? Lol. I passed the genright crew just north of bishop on my way back home.

- Jason

Top Bottom