Need ideas.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I don't have hood decals and just can't think of anything creative to get custom side hood decals. Just up for some ideas to help me create something!

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I already have a windshield decal... Would hood decals make it too "WAYALIFE"? If "too WAYALIFE" is possible haha

Izzy88

Look online like amazon I'm a big deer hunter and ordered a couple decals for each side .... Also American flags always look good taking your from the US 😉

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Tigereye10

I put the name of my Jeep along the sides if the hood with a star matching the one on top of the hood. Just an idea if your Jeep has a name.

Attachments

• 1405817098564.jpg
    1405817098564.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 266

JKFlyer

Off road evolution hood decals should do the trick!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used a saying from my first carrier squadron on Canvas. I have seen a lot of different hood decals. Be creative and make it personal or something that has meaning to you.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405854395.252991.jpg

R/
Will

JeepKing

Names are cool as hell. American flags always classic. But go for different. Try a cool jeep quote.

One life, spend it jeepin.
Muddy and proud.
I'd rather be jeepin than workin.

You get the hint....
Good luck bro. Let us know what you decide.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
I named my Jeep RUBINOT, because it's not a Rubicon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1405995330126.jpg
    1405995330126.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 165

David1tontj

I already have a windshield decal... Would hood decals make it too "WAYALIFE"? If "too WAYALIFE" is possible haha

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405997667.795909.jpg too much wayalife??? I think not. I already had the hood decals, and replaced my off road evolution windshield banner with a wayalife one for the rubicon run. I thought it might be I much, but I like it

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

KingCopperhead

The evo stickers are really cool, just make sure you have some evo parts on your jeep if you're gonna run one lmao.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JDDK

i have company logo decals on my doors. I bought several feet of the white magnetic sign stock from a sign company. I put some big Oscar Mikes on them and I cover the company logo on the weekends. Its a great cheap way to mount any stickers and you can change them whenever or switch them if you sell.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
The evo stickers are really cool, just make sure you have some evo parts on your jeep if you're gonna run one lmao.

I didn't wanna be "that guy" but I do have future plans of Evo parts. So don't hate me too much haha I'm only 22 and still in school. It's a slow build! 👋.

KingCopperhead

I didn't wanna be "that guy" but I do have future plans of Evo parts. So don't hate me too much haha I'm only 22 and still in school. It's a slow build! 👋.

Oh man I'm just giving a little sh*t :) please don't take me seriously. I've been in the student slow build mode before, but it's worth it in the end.

I've only got their axle gussets and I'll end up with one of their stickers on my rig. Not the hood decal though. I've got a willys edition so mine came pre stickered. 1406682289147.jpg

Good luck with your build up. Nothing wrong with slow and steady, and someday when you're not on a student budget, you'll be able to mod a little more quickly. (just don't marry someone who doesn't understand the wayalife)

Top Bottom