iphone app issues

Rccrwlr

having issues on iPhone and iPad with the app. seems the quote function isn't working. i can see all txt instead of greying out the quoted txt

tried the td of uninstall/reinstall and doesn't work on either device

any suggestions?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405573486.141446.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Mine started it right after my IOS update the other day. Also no longer gives a size option for uploaded pics.

Me too. I deleted the app and reinstalled but still have the same thing.

As long as the admins are aware, like Adam said they are, I'm sure all will be fixed soon so we just have to deal with it.

DA RUNT

having issues on iPhone and iPad with the app. seems the quote function isn't working. i can see all txt instead of greying out the quoted txt

tried the td of uninstall/reinstall and doesn't work on either device

any suggestions?
View attachment 92086

Cool, I made the pic lol. It must have something to do with the new iOS, I haven't updated and it works well. I usually wait a couple months til a jailbreak comes out :thumb:

Tumbleweed

What's the point of the app? Why bother? Some folks on forums use Tapatalk or here the Wayalife app. Am I missing some functionality? Please explain to me what is my advantage to do so? I simply use the web browser.

Thanks, Jerry.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the trouble guys. Things should be better now but, there are a host of updates that we still need to make. Unfortunately, we need to be home for more than a couple of days at a time to get it done and then it'll still need to get approved by iTunes. :rolleyes2:

JeepinRay

Crash since update

Not sure if this has been posted but having major issues with the app done ios 8 update. Uninstalled and reinstall with no change. Won't even open. Amy suggestions?

Not sure if this has been posted but having major issues with the app done ios 8 update. Uninstalled and reinstall with no change. Won't even open. Amy suggestions?

I updated to IOS 8 and have not had a problem. Did you get the latest update for the IOS. I have IOS 8.0.2

R/
Will

JeepinRay

I updated to IOS 8 and have not had a problem. Did you get the latest update for the IOS. I have IOS 8.0.2

R/
Will

Just did another uninstall/reinstall and it's working for now 👍 had done the same thing just two days ago with no success. Thanks!

Top Bottom