Thread: Just Some Pics

Talking Just Some Pics

Thought I would post some pics before she gets torn down and returned to stock.

This is at a friends place a couple hours north of where I live. The terrain changes quite a bit once I leave central Wisconsin. Lots of hills and forest land trails to ride on.

This again was on that same land. I let my friend talk me into following him in his CJ and he led us into some pretty deep mud. We actually had to hook up his winch to mine and my winch to his to pull us out. Every couple feet the Jeep would sink in a mud hole. We couldn't have had a more fun time up there.

My wife wanted a good picture of us, so she made my friend take one. This picture hangs on our wall for everyone to see that comes over. It's a great conversation starter.

Same place, different area. He runs an ORV park all summer and sets up some obstacles all around.

Same area, different angle. Yes, that is my hitch on the back. I forgot all about it and was trail running with it on that entire day. Someone at the end of the day asked why I had it on. Embarrassing

I thought this was a pretty cool picture with the frost build up. We were driving all morning with some bad fog and it built up on pretty much everything. We stopped for gas and I seen this and thought it was pretty cool.

Snow wheeling on my friends ORV land and other trails in the area.

Snow wheeling around my house

Wheelin on some trails in the wetlands

Cool picture of the Jeep as it is right now mod wise

Just messin with photoshop

This is another area called the Pipeline. Of course it's a couple of hours from my house. It has two long trails, one has all mud and large holes, the other has a big rock crawl hill. This was near one of the campsites.

Just for fun

Ever have one of those, "Why did I even try that" moments?

More snow wheelin

My wife had the camera

Well, I hope you enjoyed these. I have tons more, but don't feel like uploading a library of photos.

Great pics, but why are you returning her back to stock?

Thanks for the compliment.

I'm trading up for a 2012 which I just ordered. The dealer is swapping all of my mods over to the new Jeep.

Good deal. That'll save some cash down the road.

Nice looking jeep!

Quote Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
    Nice looking jeep!
    Thanks. I can't wait to get the new one though. It's all I can think about...is that weird? lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeddjb View Post
    Thanks. I can't wait to get the new one though. It's all I can think about...is that weird? lol
    haha not at all Im in the same boat Im going to be getting mine here in a couple months and everyday seems to take forever. lol

Fresh Catch
    Sweet looking JK.
    Let's go wheelin'!

Quote Originally Posted by RUBI View Post
    Sweet looking JK.
    Thanks Rubi.