Stolen jeep!!

maritimer1

My 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara was stolen yesterday morning in the Mission Beach area of San Diego. It is a black two door with a soft top. It has Massachusetts plates (1LC 793) and the rear tire cover says Gloucester, MA. If it hasn't made its way to Mexico yet and you happen to see it please contact the SDPD and please PM me. Thanks all!

My 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara was stolen yesterday morning in the Mission Beach area of San Diego. It is a black two door with a soft top. It has Massachusetts plates (1LC 793) and the rear tire cover says Gloucester, MA. If it hasn't made its way to Mexico yet and you happen to see it please contact the SDPD and please PM me. Thanks all!

Been a lot of that going on down there. Good luck to you, hope for the best but expect the worst, haven't heard many good stories about recoveries. Under the circumstances Welcome to Wayalife.

2013CGJKU

Sorry for your loss bro. That thing is in Mexico already.

This is another reason that I am so glad that I don't live in that shithole anymore.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

maritimer1

These are really the only two pictures I have of it. I bought it two months ago back in MA before moving out here to San Diego. Everything is still stock, I haven't even had time to put any additional money into it. The two rear windows are off of it right now...they are sitting in my apartment. If I get it back or when I get another one I'm definitely getting Lojack or something like that...

10274166_514773815301210_1286950992265725440_n.jpg 10257962_10202162937415132_5388361436952403222_o.jpg

sean.m.adams33

Welcome to wayalife brother.
Just had mine stolen at the end of May from mission valley. I hope they find yours, but they probably won't. PM me with any questions you have. I'm still wrapping it all up ( it was a nightmare).

Brankz

Welcome to wayalife brother.
Just had mine stolen at the end of May from mission valley. I hope they find yours, but they probably won't. PM me with any questions you have. I'm still wrapping it all up ( it was a nightmare).

Wtf! You had your rig stolen?
Did you got a new one or you recover the jeep ? Dam I'm scared for my jk now lol

Rccrwlr

I think I found a more recent pic of your Jeep from our last run to use to turn into insurance.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405890031.748267.jpg

lol

--rccrwlr

noroad

Man if i lived out there i would deff be putting a kill switch in to the battery and the gas pump!

Man that sucks!

Worst thing that ever happened to me was some punks busted a window out of a Corolla I owned years ago. The fuckers just took some loose change that was in plain sight. It pissed me off to no end! I can't even imagine my jeep going missing! Really sorry to hear that. May the puke that stole your jeep get slaughtered in a drive by!

Top Bottom