Post your pictures of any 2 door Wrangler on 40's

Armydog

I cannot find a specific thread on this but my search skills are weak indeed, so if there is one please forgive and redirect as needed. If not, could everyone who is ( or has ) run 40's on a 2 door please post pictures here....

Dreaming leads to planning which leads to building help a brother out!

Tango Yankee - in advance.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Bad ass jeep man I love it! What is the he>I mean?
And what seats are this

Those are the last seats you'd ever want Brankzie. They suck much bad. I need to start a charity so I can get Mastercrafts. We'll call it the " I'vefallenandcantgetupguitarherofund.omg" fund :yup:

Brankz

Those are the last seats you'd ever want Brankzie. They suck much bad. I need to start a charity so I can get Mastercrafts. We'll call it the " I'vefallenandcantgetupguitarherofund.omg" fund :yup:

If you want I trade you my stock seats ;)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm still thinking of wheeling it. Baby steps ya know.

Pfft. Nobody does that. This is a mall crawler forum, with the only requirements are that you are sponsored (by the correct sponsors) and have a 100k+ rig. :D:D:D

2014 JKUR

Very nice ridge, are you the only one? I know I'm getting over my head, but 40s are my dream. Don't know if I'll get there. ProRock 60/80 combo is gonna kill the piggy bank...

There's more out there, maybe just camera shy. As far as badassness, I have nothing on Moby and probably never will.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Very nice ridge, are you the only one? I know I'm getting over my head, but 40s are my dream. Don't know if I'll get there. ProRock 60/80 combo is gonna kill the piggy bank...

You have a TJ. You will never need a PR80 in it.

Top Bottom