JKU fender flare options

08GumbyJKU

Wanting new fenders after experimenting with some knock-off bushwhacker flat fenders. I've already trimmed my factory ones but destroyed the clips taking them off for the waste of money knock offs. What other options are there around 300-400 bucks that aren't smittybilt XRC flat fenders? Don't want full length like the look of trimmed/XRC flats. Not sure why auto correct changed JKU to juju..but whatever

HLKSMSH

You can get new clips for around $10 on ebay for your stock fenders. As for after market. And $300-400 you wont get any except the smittybilt.just use the stock till you can get some others worth buying IMHO.

StrizzyChris

You can get new clips for around $10 on ebay for your stock fenders.

This! Trimmed stock look great, and I can attest that it's nice that they rip off rather than pushing into the body causing damage if they make contact with a tree/boulder.

GCM 2

I think whatever you decide, you keep the name of that flare decision the "Juju Fender Flare" mod option

08GumbyJKU

Haha i may just do that. Mine got pretty messed up when i cut them/took them off so I may just find some take-offs and start over.

08GumbyJKU

Well.. pulled the trigger on Aries Offroad tube fenders--seem to be identical to the GenRights, so we will see.

Top Bottom