(5) BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM LT255/75/17 - $800

Sleepwalker821

Long Island/NYC/NJ area
I would have no idea how to even ship these

BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM LT255/75/17 Blackwall's

Perfectly fits on my stock 2013 Jeep Wrangler with OEM wheels (no lift necessary). Gives great aggressive look!

set of (5) with less than 300 highway miles (never been off-road), Spare is brand new.
I upgraded to 35s and need these gone
216 each online (before tax/shipping). I'm selling all 5 for 800

Sorry for the ENROMOUS pics...trying to figure out posting
More pictures available on request

Attachments

• IMG_3505.jpg
    IMG_3505.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3506.jpg
    IMG_3506.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3507.jpg
    IMG_3507.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 159

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL. Introduce yourself in the "give us a wave" section. Post pics of your rig. Then try to sell your stuff. :beer:

2014 JKUR

Panda

$800 for just the tires??? Dang that's high even for craigslist. :thinking: I sold mine for $500 with rubi rims..

Sleepwalker821

wow
guys, sorry I didn't realize this was frowned upon.

ive been reading these jeep forums since I got mine after hurricane sandy, didn't realize posting things to sell was such a raw nerve. for what its worth I just posted in the give us a wave section. I don't do a lot of posting anywhere but im an avid reader of the site and the app on my phone. I just got my 35s this morning and was looking to offload the KM's.

i'll drop it and you can delete the post

-M

2013CGJKU

wow

ive been reading these jeep forums since I got mine after hurricane sandy, didn't realize posting things to sell was such a raw nerve. for what its worth I just posted in the give us a wave section. I don't do a lot of posting anywhere but im an avid reader of the site and the app on my phone. I just got my 35s this morning and was looking to offload the KM's.

-M

It's just kind of a dickheaded thing to do. It's like walking into the home of a big ol' family and before you ever introduce yourself, before you ever join a conversation or even know who anyone in the family is, you are trying to sell us some shit. Just kinda dickheaded man... think about it.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Rccrwlr

wow

-M

Maybe other forums but if you have been reading this forum the you would know about this. Welcome?!

--rccrwlr

JKFlyer

Maybe other forums but if you have been reading this forum the you would know about this. Welcome?!

--rccrwlr

that's a really good point...everyone says they are an avid reader of forum, but if they were, they would know about this happening so much lately.

anyway, OP, you have to realize that in addition to all this, you aren't even offering a good deal...which is a double whammy.

Top Bottom