Hello from Long Island

Sleepwalker821

Hi guys and gals. mark defrancesco here from Long Island. ive got a beautiful wife, 2 knockout daughters, 2 awesome dogs and one spectacular 2013 jku. I had a 97 TJ I bought brand new back in 97 after I got out of the service but a few years later after getting married...off it went. fast forward a decade and my house and both cars were decimated by hurricane sandy. my wife pointed out that this would be the perfect time to get another jeep, she said something good had to come from this.

now the title of this thread "give us a wave" makes me laugh. back in Connecticut when I had my TJ everyone waved, now in long island I get a wave back maybe 1 time out of 10...but I wont stop waving.

im 42 and finally at a place where I can throw a little money at my jeep.

all black willy takeoffs with the KM1's (the tires im trying to sell...nudge nudge wink wink)
trektop NX
the obligatory black light covers
tubular full length steps
and im sure half a dozen odds and ends im forgetting
this morning I got installed a TF budget boost, rear tire carrier and beautiful duratrac 315/70/17's

this is my dedicated driver so while I cant leave it lying in pieces for days on end, I am trying to learn more about it by doing. next up will be an amp to go behind the glovebox and a sub for under the front seat.

I should take a moment to apologize in mid-greeting to the guys who were put off a bit when I posted my tires up for sale before I gave my wave...bad form on my part, didn't mean to offend.

at 42 im not very forum-savvy and im more of a reader than a poster

thanks for listening IMG_3501.jpg

Dune Crawler

Welcome to the forum and keep rockin the wave👋 or 2 finger wave while holding the steering wheel (my favorite)

Life's a beach

Top Bottom