Bottle Jacks

JAGS

Hooked
Got one based on recommendation after my lift. Haven't used it yet. What I will say is that all recommendations were for nothing smaller than 6-ton.

- Jason

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Where is best place to buy for a good deal. In southern California. Harbor freight?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The jack I have been using for a long time now I got from Napa but, we're talking about a bottle jack here and yeah, Harbor Freight or Walmart will do the trick too.

in2sanity

I got my bottle jack from Harbor freight and it has helped me out several times. I've actually used it more than the high lift, but still have both just in case.

dannymalkin

So any generic bottle jack rated to 6 tons would work well? I am a little skeptical of buying it from walmart or harbor freight.

JAGS

Hooked
So any generic bottle jack rated to 6 tons would work well? I am a little skeptical of buying it from walmart or harbor freight.

That's what everyone has been saying. They are all pretty much the same and pretty much the same price for the basic bottle jack. I got mine at Home Depot as I was picking up some other items and came across it.

jeeeep

Hooked
I have seen some recent post about Bottle Jacks. I am wondering if anybody is using them? What do you think? I am looking at getting one. This is the one I found so far http://www.amazon.com/Powerbuilt-64...&sr=1-1&keywords=Powerbuilt+all-in-one&dpPl=1

Just would like some feed back.

that looks like a great jack and 21" lift

hmmm I may need to order it - I've already toasted my stock scissor and carry a 6ton bottle jack with the swag adapter. I like the idea of the built in jack stand that locks

jeeeep

Hooked
Tractor Supply has the all in one bottle jack stand for $39

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

thanks for the tip.. bought one there and used it, works pretty good. I may take and have the welding shop I work with make the connection between the bottle and jack a bit stronger, pretty simple design.

I can see taking these on the long trips instead of getting a replacement scissor jack and packing jack stands

Top Bottom