Hello from Pittsburgh

Jeep_Freak13

Hey everyone. I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. I've always owned a jeep but jeep recently bought an 08 JK. So far I love making the jump from a TJ to the JK. Haven't been able to test her on the trails yet but have a trail ride set up for next month. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for all the help

jjsmail

Wave back from Youngstown, Ohio. Welcome to wayalife. You should come out to Southington off-road park with a few of us. We try to make it out there once a month.

Jeep_Freak13

Wave back from Youngstown, Ohio. Welcome to wayalife. You should come out to Southington off-road park with a few of us. We try to make it out there once a month.

I've been there once when I had my TJ and ended up blowing out my tranny there from water damage. I've wanted to go back so bad just haven't had time. I'm planning on making it out there for the weekend in September because I will be out of town for the August weekend. Maybe I can meet up with you then.

jjsmail

I've been there once when I had my TJ and ended up blowing out my tranny there from water damage. I've wanted to go back so bad just haven't had time. I'm planning on making it out there for the weekend in September because I will be out of town for the August weekend. Maybe I can meet up with you then.

Defiantly just let me know when your going out there.

Top Bottom