Uh oh Truck Lite

Rdubs14JK

So recently I noticed that when I flick the high beams on my truck lite led. They work for about 30-45 seconds then completely dim. Anyone else have these issues??? I know they're a great product but I guess I will find out how well they stand behind their product when I call tomorrow and explain my situation. Anyone deal with trucklite please chime in!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So recently I noticed that when I flick the high beams on my truck lite led. They work for about 30-45 seconds then completely dim. Anyone else have these issues??? I know they're a great product but I guess I will find out how well they stand behind their product when I call tomorrow and explain my situation. Anyone deal with trucklite please chime in!

Never heard of this before. I love my headlights and never had this issue. I know people who have called and had an amazing experience with tier customer service so I can bet they will help you resolve this issue easily

Rdubs14JK

Just called truck lite, their making me call Northridge 4x4 where I purchased them. I shall keep all posted!

Rdubs14JK

Just talked with truck lite. Class company great customer service. Sending a new set, and sending the others back. These guys rock!

Jackal01

Glad to hear it. I thoroughly enjoy their headlights and good to know they stand behind their product. :yup:

JKRosie

Hey there guys, I installed my Truck-Lite headlights several months ago and it was easily one of the easiest mods I've done with the biggest benefit... Some lights that actually light up a field!
I haven't read through everything but make sure that you buy the Anti-Flicker wiring harness when you buy your headlights. Seen many jeeps have a laser light show just because they don't have the correct harness!

About the only drawback is the people that are driving as oncoming traffic to me. Flicking on the high beams works instantly but switching back to low beams had a few seconds delay before they actually aren't high beams anymore.

Also anyone who is interested in buying these headlights head over to www.drivetrainamerica.com and they already have the headlights and harness package set up for under $400 which is a snag compared to other sites!

2013CGJKU

Hey there guys, I installed my Truck-Lite headlights several months ago and it was easily one of the easiest mods I've done with the biggest benefit... Some lights that actually light up a field!
I haven't read through everything but make sure that you buy the Anti-Flicker wiring harness when you buy your headlights. Seen many jeeps have a laser light show just because they don't have the correct harness!

About the only drawback is the people that are driving as oncoming traffic to me. Flicking on the high beams works instantly but switching back to low beams had a few seconds delay before they actually aren't high beams anymore.

Also anyone who is interested in buying these headlights head over to www.drivetrainamerica.com and they already have the headlights and harness package set up for under $400 which is a snag compared to other sites!

Uhmmmm... not a deal compared to northridge4x4.com (one of our forum sponsors).

Btw... Welcome to the forum.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Rdubs14JK

Truck liters working solid since truck lite replaced my lite. HIGHLY RECOMMEND dielectric grease on the contacts for everyone's install. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom