Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh Truck Lite

Uh oh Truck Lite

So recently I noticed that when I flick the high beams on my truck lite led. They work for about 30-45 seconds then completely dim. Anyone else have these issues??? I know they're a great product but I guess I will find out how well they stand behind their product when I call tomorrow and explain my situation. Anyone deal with trucklite please chime in!

Quote Originally Posted by Rdubs14JK View Post
    So recently I noticed that when I flick the high beams on my truck lite led. They work for about 30-45 seconds then completely dim. Anyone else have these issues??? I know they're a great product but I guess I will find out how well they stand behind their product when I call tomorrow and explain my situation. Anyone deal with trucklite please chime in!
    Never heard of this before. I love my headlights and never had this issue. I know people who have called and had an amazing experience with tier customer service so I can bet they will help you resolve this issue easily
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Yes, please call TL. I had moisture in one of mine and they replaced it without issue.
    2010 DWB
    5.7+60s w/5.13s and ARB's
    4.0 EVO Plush ride coils w/ Fox bypass and DSC
    EVO/King bumps
    AEV hood
    Nitto TG 37's on Trailready's
    Warn 10s w/ Rigid 10"
    PSC all around w/Bushwackers
    sPOD
    Edge CTS

Just called truck lite, their making me call Northridge 4x4 where I purchased them. I shall keep all posted!

Just talked with truck lite. Class company great customer service. Sending a new set, and sending the others back. These guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Rdubs14JK View Post
    Just talked with truck lite. Class company great customer service. Sending a new set, and sending the others back. These guys rock!
    Great to hear!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Good to know they will stand behind the product.

Just from talking to them on the phone they take their product and customers very serious.

Glad to hear it. I thoroughly enjoy their headlights and good to know they stand behind their product.

Installed my new trucklite. Tonight's the night to see if it solved my problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast