Nitto Exo Grappler AWT - All Weather Tire

Discount Tire

Nitto has added a new model to their Grappler line of tires. If you're looking for an all-weather
workhorse that's just as stable as it is versatile, the Exo Grappler AWT may be worth a look.

Click Here For: Sizing, Specs, and Pricing on the Nitto Exo Grappler AWT

Source: [url]www.exograppler.com[/url]

"Built to meet the all-weather demands of off-road truck enthusiasts", Nitto Exo Grappler AWT features 3-ply sidewall construction
and bares the 3-peak mountain snowflake symbol for severe snow conditions. Other benefits and features include large staggered
shoulder blocks for increased off-road traction, variable pitch tread blocks for reduced tire noise, and a durable tread compound for
chip resistance. The Exo Grappler will cover popular 17", 18", and 20" sizes.

Hopefully we'll be able to get our hands on a set, so we can push this tire to its limits.

What are your thoughts on the new Exo Grappler AWT?

Last edited:

CZEBJKU

Have been looking at the Terra Grappler but these don't sound to bad. Post up your findings if you get to test them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Those sound like they are just what I need. Can't wait to hear some reviews on them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepinRay

Like my Terra Grapplers and am looking ahead at what I'll be getting next. Interested in hearing more about these

StrizzyChris

Looks like Nitto is making a move on the GY Duratrac market. Would love to see these in person. It also looks like a lot of sipping so should have better rainy/wet handling than the TG's. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like Nitto is making a move on the GY Duratrac market. Would love to see these in person. It also looks like a lot of sipping so should have better rainy/wet handling than the TG's. :thumb:

You know what I think your right Chris! I just had a head on look at them and compared them to the duratrac's and they are VERY similar. Smart move by nitto

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Those look great and this may not be a surprise but toyo is coming out with a new one also. Although the toyo is a bit more aggressive ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406904587.976222.jpg

Discount Tire

Have been looking at the Terra Grappler but these don't sound to bad. Post up your findings if you get to test them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will do :thumb:

hopefully they will come in 35's...:yup:

I saw a 35-70-17 listed :) :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No 35" sizes listed yet. From what we understand there will be three(3) additional sizes added towards the end of this year. No idea what those sizes will be unfortunately.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
don't see a 37" listed...hmmm guess I'll need to get something else, I was waiting for this announcement since EJS but don't want to wait until the end of the year ...

Trembley

I couldn't find anything on the Toyo R/T sizes either...I might be interested in that for when I go 37's I have MT's now in the 35" flavor and they are great...just heavy lol!

Discount Tire

We've received our first shipments of Exo Grappler tires from Nitto. As always we guarantee the lowest out the door price.
If you find a competitor with a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

Click Here For: Sizing, Specs, and Pricing on the Nitto Exo Grappler AWT
*added to the OP

In addition to the the sizes linked above, Nitto added the following sizes to their Exo Grappler line-up. These sizes should be
available sometime towards the end of this year.

• 35x12.50R-17
  • 35x12.50R-18
  • 35x12.50R-20

In other Nitto news, did anyone else notice this?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Discount Tire, this may not be a question you're at liberty to respond to, but is there any chance you're looking to cover the Toyo line of tires at any point in the future?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Discount Tire, this may not be a question you're at liberty to respond to, but is there any chance you're looking to cover the Toyo line of tires at any point in the future?

I believe they can order them for you they just don't stock them. That's the answer I got when I asked a long time ago.

Discount Tire

Your local Discount Tire store can special order Toyo's for you but we don't plan to stock them any time soon. Nitto and Toyo are both owned and built by the same company and we are only set up to buy Nitto's Direct at this time.

Top Bottom