Body Armor Tube Doors - JKU 4 doors w/Bestop Mirrors & Bestop All Weather Cover

JKFlyer

SOLD...

EDIT...CAN SHIP NOW. PM WITH ZIP FOR A QUOTE. I WILL WORK WITH YOU ON PRICE A BIT IF SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE

Ok...here is a friday blue light special

I am reluctantly parting with my Body Armor Tube doors. Absolutely NOTHING WRONG with them except for me...the User. My ONLY issue is that Jeep is not waterproof. An option that I am no longer willing to accept. So i am going with a different set that accepts uppers....but I wish these did.

Anyway, they are in Excellent shape! All doors latch great. I already played and fiddled with them so there are no issues. All you may need to do is adjust the striker on the car a bit if need be. I also bought and installed the TJ 03-06 BESTOP branded mirrors. They required a bit of modification but put the time in so that I could have this style mirror (instead of older TJ style). and let me tell you, you can slam these doors as hard as you want and the mirrors won't move position!

It pains me to see these go but i want waterproof protection. I get soo00o many compliments on the road with these on!

They cost about 360 each new + Bestop mirrors are about 100 = 820 + shipping. I am selling for $600.

I also might as well sell my Bestop All Weather quick cover. Basically New and is your solution to overnight parking and covering up. I can count on one hand how many times I used it. Fully covers all doors. In picture, I have soft top on (as in top picture) so i didn't bother clipping in the top along back quarter windows...but it does have that channel there to make a tight seal. Normally sells for $155 + shipping. $700 for everything. The buyer that buys both will take priority.

They will be available this weekend. Local pickup ONLY to Southern NJ - 08003. Holding on Craigslist so my WAL family has first shot. All 4 sold as a set - not going to separate. Post here and PM me. Thanks Jeep 2.jpg Jeep 6.jpg

Last edited:

JKFlyer

It's too bad you aren't in Houston. I'd pick these up today! GLWS!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Thanks Levi - I tried to price them right and offer a good deal....its the rock solid mirrors too that really make this one special.

JKFlyer

I'll take the cover alone for $100 plus shipping.

Hey...if it doesn't sell with doors, its yours. I jsut fear shipping across country may add up...UPS ground maybe won't be too expensive...will quote it out when and if.

Thx!:beer:

JKFlyer

What doors did you decide on?

I had 3 options knowing i want to keep bottom half on all the time (no doorless bc i drive my kid around) and wanted a solid bottom
1) Bestop Element with painted bottom enclosures & uppers (Q-Tec offers them painted)
2) rugged ridge with uppers - heard they aren't that great quality
3) OEM which is best - they have plastic around uppers so they truly stay in tact when driving 75mph but are 4500 after painting!!

Thus, I went with #1...good price significantly less than OEM and reviews seem really good. I heard you can make them pretty weather tight after adding extra insulation on bottoms and bending the uppers in certain spots. Note i plan to run full doors late fall through early Spring so if this was a year round thing, i might opt more towards OEM.

Any input on Element doors is appreciated but already bought so please don't tell me bad :eek:

JKFlyer

Haha. I will be curious to see what you think. This is an option I am seriously considering as a purchase next Spring.

I'll definitely have feedback for you in a few weeks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

The potential to ship does exist as the boxes that my new half doors come in can be re-used. Didn't think about that originally, but shipping will be on your dime. I woudl drive the boxes over to the local UPS HUB (not store) so the rates would be lowest possible.

Thanks
Mike

JKFlyer

While not my preference, That could possibly work as there are lots of 2 door jk's out there

JKFlyer

Ok...so these were just about sold tonight until the dude tried to lowball me in person when we met. I have boxes and can ship now. Original post edited.

Thx
Mike

Clem319

Ok...so these were just about sold tonight until the dude tried to lowball me in person when we met. I have boxes and can ship now. Original post edited.

Thx
Mike

I messaged you

JKFlyer

so shipping to CA via ups ground is about 130 bucks...sucks as a few guys from CA were interested. I'll absorb some of that to help but closer you are to NJ cheaper it will be. Pm me for a quote and we'll see if we can work something out

Thx

Top Bottom