Wave from Oregon

Evilxj85

My name is Jonathon. I'm new here. I am the vp of my local off-road group called Grand Krawlers Off-road. I work for a off-road aftermarket company called Warrior Products. I have owned my xj for 10 years now. Love going wheelin and back road exploring. I am also part of a jeepspeed team 1724 that races in the best in the desert series. My wife and I have owned 6 other jeeps besides mine 2 other xj's 2 zj's and 2 wj's one of witch she is driving.

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome from sunny southern Oregon! Where about in Oregon are you?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Evilxj85

<Oregon city.

This pic was from a couple of years ago. We where exploring some old service roads up around mt hood. This road is the 4610 which part of it is washed out where this pic was taken.

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family from Philomath oregon!!

Hit me up next time you head to browns camp or quack attack.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

Thx for all the welcomes. Why #nophotobucket

It just redirects to the photobucket site and takes forever. Most people, myself included, just give up and x-out as soon as they see it is a photobucket.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom