1979 Ford High pinon Dana 44/60 axle set

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD. I have a 44/60 axle set out of a 1979 ford. they are 8x6.5 lug, but can be converted to most lug patterns. I have done a lot of research on swapping these into the JK and it is not that hard. You will just need a wielder and some mechanical knowledge. They are from the same truck, so the wheel base is the same. they are slightly wider than the stock JK axles. This is perfect for the person looking to upgrade off the dana 30. Only looking to get back out what I have into these. 900.00 I know that this is not really the forum that these will probably sell on, but thought I would give you guys a shot at these. Pm me if you want more info, or faster replay. To answer the question of why I'm not putting these under my JK. I have a corporate 14 that is going under the rear of my jk. And I have already bought parts to put a Dana 60 under the front that will not work with the 44. Ricky

Last edited:
Would there be interest in this set if I offered to put them together for the buyer? The buyer buys all the parts. Basically free labor. :beer:

Note. I will not do gears.

StrizzyChris

Would there be interest in this set if I offered to put them together for the buyer? The buyer buys all the parts. Basically free labor. :beer:

Note. I will not do gears.

I would guess that this would be your best bet to sell these more quickly and actually make a couple bucks! Throw on all JK brackets and tone rings I'm sure that you'd be able to sell the pair for $1750 to 2K. Not sure how much all that would cost, but I couldn't imagine it would be more than 400-500 in parts. BUT I can also see why you wouldn't want to sink any more money into these without some guarantee that they'd be sold either. You're a Vegas guy, don't wanna roll the dice? ;) GLWS! :thumb:

I would guess that this would be your best bet to sell these more quickly and actually make a couple bucks! Throw on all JK brackets and tone rings I'm sure that you'd be able to sell the pair for $1750 to 2K. Not sure how much all that would cost, but I couldn't imagine it would be more than 400-500 in parts. BUT I can also see why you wouldn't want to sink any more money into these without some guarantee that they'd be sold either. You're a Vegas guy, don't wanna roll the dice? ;) GLWS! :thumb:

The reason I don't want to touch them before someone buys them is due to the versatility of the axles. These bolt right up into a YJ, People with TJ's also look for these all the time. and they go into a JK great!!.

So if I don't know what to loose the versatility of them by modifying them without knowing what they are going into. :thumb:

Top Bottom