Wayne Industries Jeep BU Renegade!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Check it out! John Mozena, a PR guy in Detroit posted up the following pic on his Twitter account of a 2015 Jeep BU Renegage from the set of Batman vs. Superman movie...

BucC55AIMAAx-Cq.jpg
https://twitter.com/johnmoz

Guess even Batman needs a daily driver that gets better MPG than his Tumbler :D :crazyeyes:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Rumor has it wonder woman might make an appearance on this movie. Please let it be Megan Fox

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Looks ok IMO and if the MPG is as good as they say, I may get one. As for this upcoming movie, I saw the rumor about Wonder woman and she is supposed to be played by Gal Gadot from the Fast and Furious series. IMO this movie is going to suck.
This is a picture I found. Not to impressed.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

olram30

Looks ok IMO and if the MPG is as good as they say, I may get one. As for this upcoming movie, I saw the rumor about Wonder woman and she is supposed to be played by Gal Gadot from the Fast and Furious series. IMO this movie is going to suck.
This is a picture I found. Not to impressed.
View attachment 94571

Well, I hope the mpg is better on these little guys than their choice for wonder woman.

olram30

That's a pretty cool wonder woman clip.
At most I really thought the girl that played Sif on the Thor movies would have made a good wonder woman if Megan Fox was too busy.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well, I hope the mpg is better on these little guys than their choice for wonder woman.

I'll take her over Megan Fox. Fox might be easy on the eyes, but she lacks the intelligence to pull off wonder woman.

Last edited:

olram30

I'll take her over Megan Fox. Fox might be easy on the eyes, but she lacks the intelligence to pull off wonder woman.

There comes a point where I don't care about acting skills.

Attachments

• 1407438245287.jpg
    1407438245287.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 137

olram30

I really shouldn't have googled wonder woman! I guess there is worse out there! :eek:

Attachments

• 1407439096039.jpg
    1407439096039.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 131

MTG

Caught the Bug
Another leaked photo from the new movie. The director was quoted as saying "I wanted to go in a completely different direction with the batmobile in this film."

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407893098.119199.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom