What are they worth?

Prime8

Not sure if this is Jeep Tech or not...
The local dealer will now be installing my EVO Double D lift directly from the factory before I even drive it. I will also be giving them 37" tires mounted on my spyderlocks to slap on. The dealer said they'd give me $800 for the brand new Rubicon tires and wheels, without tpms (I think the new tpms is sweet, so ill be keeping those). Is that a good price? How much would I get selling them on my own?

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think I sold my stock 2012 rubi wheels and tires with ~3000 miles for around that. Frankly I'm not sure what the market is for the new wheels yet (though I am sure some would want them). That may be pretty reasonable.

GetOut

Not sure if this is Jeep Tech or not...
The local dealer will now be installing my EVO Double D lift directly from the factory before I even drive it. I will also be giving them 37" tires mounted on my spyderlocks to slap on. The dealer said they'd give me $800 for the brand new Rubicon tires and wheels, without tpms (I think the new tpms is sweet, so ill be keeping those). Is that a good price? How much would I get selling them on my own?

I have seen takeoffs for $500-$1200 for the rubi-version around here depending on mileage. I would think $800 is fair, and then you don't have to sit on them for a few months

Prime8

Thanks gents. It sounded pretty reasonable to me too, which is what made me doubt it. Haha. Who would have guessed the dealer would give me a reasonable price?!

StrizzyChris

Yeah, they are giving you the low end of the right price range. You can find 3-8k rubi wheels and tires for 800. Its just nice that they save you the time, energey and leg work of getting rid of them. Could get 100-300 more if u go at it yourself, but up to you if its worth it.

Top Bottom