2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
JKX2014-fb-cover.jpg

Oh yeah, it's almost that time again and I'm happy to say that this year's Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire will be taking place in The Great Pacific Northwest!! As always, this should be a hell of a trip and you can be sure to follow our adventures with photos posted up on this thread whenever we can. I hope you'll enjoy following our journey.

SPONSORS
Nitto Tire
Discount Tire
ATX Wheels
Dynatrac
Wayalife
Mastercraft
Truck-Lite
Trail Jeeps
Warn
Northridge
ARB
Adart Inc.
RFA Racing
Impact
Mothers Wax Products
JKS
EVO Mfg.
King Shocks

GUESTS
Tony Carvallo - Michigan
Anthony Ascare - Connecticut
Harris Wells - California
Kim Pollock - South Dakota
Jesse Clayton - Illinois
Philippe Chivee - New York
Shaun Tyng - Florida
Chris Larsen - Canada
Ray Elli - California
Steve Howe - California

As always, we're not allowed to discuss the actual locations of where we will be from day to day but, if you're one of the sponsors or invited guest that will be joining us on this adventure of a lifetime and have questions or just have general things you want to talk about, this is the place to do it. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and to kick things off, I'm happy to announce that we've just uploaded WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience video onto our Vimeo channel and as one complete film. You can see it now by clicking on the screen or link below:

I hope you enjoy :)

SierraSilver

The videos from these trips has helped my wife and I learn how to wheel in different types of situations, and we have started exploring some of the more western locations featured in your films, including some if the earliest trips recorded!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you guys know the tenth guest? Am I allowed to say if I know or is it a secret?

You mean Steve, right? I don't know why he wasn't listed on the JKX list but, you're right, he's not on it. Do you know what his last name is? Of course, if you're out there Steve, you can chime in with your info too :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You mean Steve, right? I don't know why he wasn't listed on the JKX list but, you're right, he's not on it. Do you know what his last name is? Of course, if you're out there Steve, you can chime in with your info too :D

Yup him, Steve Howe.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can't wait to watch this trip unfold! Gonna be awesome! Really excited to see the trails the PNW has to offer

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Oh yeah, it's almost that time again and I'm happy to say that this year's Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire will be taking place in The Great Pacific Northwest!! As always, this should be a hell of a trip and Cindy and I are looking forward to seeing the following sponsors and invited guests there:

SPONSORS
Nitto Tire
Discount Tire
ATX Wheels
Dynatrac
Wayalife
Mastercraft
Truck-Lite
Trail Jeeps
Warn
Northridge
ARB
Adart Inc.
RFA Racing
Impact
Mothers Wax Products
JKS
EVO Mfg.
King Shocks

GUESTS
Tony Carvallo - Michigan
Anthony Ascare - Connecticut
Harris Wells - California
Kim Pollock - South Dakota
Jesse Clayton - Illinois
Philippe Chivee - New York
Shaun Tyng - Florida
Chris Larsen - Canada
Ray Elli - California
Steve Howe - California

As always, we're not allowed to discuss the actual locations of where we will be from day to day but, if you're one of the sponsors or invited guest that will be joining us on this adventure of a lifetime and have questions or just have general things you want to talk about, this is the place to do it. :yup:

As for everyone else, you can be sure that we'll be posting pics from the JK-Experience and you can join us vicariously here. :cool:

What part of Illinois is Jesse Clayton from? Just curious

Dean454

The videos from these trips has helped my wife and I learn how to wheel in different types of situations, and we have started exploring some of the more western locations featured in your films, including some if the earliest trips recorded!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree I love you the videos. I watch them over and over!

Top Bottom