Rausch Creek 09/20/14

noroad

Ok guy after talking to a number of people about wanting a trip to Rausch creek in the near future we came up with this saturday! This trip out we are going to have it open it everyone that wants to wheel, depending on the size of the group and rigs we will be running greens and light blues (also we will be running some trails that have purple/black loops/off shoots for people wanting to test the waters, this part is 100% optional. with that being said steve and i have talked about mainly spotting people through trail). This is a great time to come for new wheelers or owners, as it will be almost a 101 type day, also this is a good place to start if you have a stock jeep and wish to sit/ride in other jeeps(so if your on the fence about a lift or tire size now is the time). If you have any questions at all please post up or PM me! We also please ask that you have a CB in your rig, (recommended)!

No banned members allowed on this run. THIS RUN WILL BE CAPPED AT 20 RIG'S

As of right now only maybe members can get on the run, If you are interested please still post and you can be wait listed.

Rausch Creek Park
http://rc4x4.org/

Address
453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

Where I will be staying friday and saturday night!
The comfort inn , Pine grove, PA
http://www.comfortinn.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?hotel=PA130&srp=LRAUS

A list of other places to camp/stay!
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/camping-lodging/

Meet in Rausch creek parking lot on the left side between 8-8:15. This will allow everyone to meet and new people to Rausch time to register with the front office. We will hit the trails by 9.

Spotter and Guides for the trip(no jeep)
1)noroad (Andrew) Comfort inn
3)Cozdude (Steve) Snuggling

Whos going
1)GRNHorn (Scott) Comfort inn
2)Youngfire (Julie) Comfort inn
3)JkWrang (Mike) comfort inn
4)Darkknight1991 (John) comfort inn
5)GregMort13 +1 (Greg) comfort inn
6)Tigereye10 (tiger or Charity) Comfort inn
7)scull20 (Ryan) Comfort inn
8)Armydog Comfort inn
9)Emptybrass(Chris) Comfort inn
10)Mikefishes comfort inn
11)castaway Comfort inn
12)Maxspongbob
13)DCSEA, Mike
14)MR.Ty (Tyler) parking lot
15)sheaffadelic (nicK) parking lot
16)seanb123 RC parking lot
17)frogmech (Dave) parking lot
18)hinrichs (Jim) Parking Lot
19)
20)

Maybe (Closed)
1)Cozdude's friend
2)Buster3479(Phil) maybe Comfort inn
3)d90king

Trail List
1- trail 1
2- trails 1A and B to get to trail 4 (has black option aka yellow jacket)
3- head to J
4- J 12B/12
5-12B/12 to 10A
6-10A - 10B
7-10B to 18B/18A (has black option)
8-18B/18A to 11B
9- 11B to 23
10- 23 to 11
11- 11 to 19A
12-19A to exit maybe 1C as it is at the exit (has black option)

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking forward to this trip!

I want to try really hard to make this as informative as possible! Try and turn this into a mini 101 class for us and save you about $100 for the day.

If we have a lot of people that day I will be leaving my rig in the parking lot for the day so it's easier for me to move around and help spot and teach people. If I take my rig on the trails I will have an open seat or two so that you can ride along on harder trails that we may come upon.

Looking forward to this and hoping for a decent turn out!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I really wanna see some new faces this trip! I want some of the old heads, cough cough Hinrich cough cough, to come out as well to help

KingCopperhead

Oh man I want to go on this but I'm going to Atlantic City for my buddy's 40th birthday. Sounds like a great time though guys. Have a blast.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh man I want to go on this but I'm going to Atlantic City for my buddy's 40th birthday. Sounds like a great time though guys. Have a blast.

This sounds more fun than ac lol

Have a blast bro! Wish you could make it. Let us know if plans change

GRNHORN

Count me in. I am ready to get into the woods again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

This sounds more fun than ac lol

Have a blast bro! Wish you could make it. Let us know if plans change

It would be. I'm gonna lose my pr44 money playing poker and drink enough to rival my college days. The hangover will be dreadful.

If those plans fall through count me in though.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Put me down as a maybe. Deff want to get back to RC again. Hope to join you all.

2014 JKUR

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Im in! I definitely wanna wheel rubyann stock before she gets lifted and her 37s so i can experience the difference.

JKWrang

Coz I think I will have an open seat if you park it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom