Powertank

Toyjunkey

Ok guys getting ready to drop some coin on a 10# powertank for the air system on my jeep I like the idea of it being portable and a fast fill I don't get out as much as I'd like or for as long as I'd like so refilling it won't be a problem just wondering if any body has any experience with these and what was your opinion of them and if you could any pics would be appreciated and what size system you had thanks in advance

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Any chance you could try including SOME punctuation? It sure would help figuring out what you're trying to say.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I think I've made some head and tails of what you're asking. Powertanks are great and fill tires fast and of course, you can use it for air tools as well. But, you are limited and once you're done, you're done. I like them but they take up a lot of space inside your Jeep.

Toyjunkey

Okay, I think I've made some head and tails of what you're asking. Powertanks are great and fill tires fast and of course, you can use it for air tools as well. But, you are limited and once you're done, you're done. I like them but they take up a lot of space inside your Jeep.

Thanks for the response Eddie ! I'd love to do a power plant but already have a winch so I'm looking at my other options.

tapcola

I don't have a Powertank .But I run a nitrogen bottle and love it ! I can air up all 4 in about 5 to 8 min . I can run power tools also , if I don't air up to many other trucks ( some times I will do the one in front and the one behind me ) it will last for 5 or 6 trips and it only cost about $15 to refill .:yup:

Toyjunkey

I don't have a Powertank .But I run a nitrogen bottle and love it ! I can air up all 4 in about 5 to 8 min . I can run power tools also , if I don't air up to many other trucks ( some times I will do the one in front and the one behind me ) it will last for 5 or 6 trips and it only cost about $15 to refill .:yup:

Thanks for the input I just ordered a pt 10 so we will see how it works

jkjurny

I have a 10lb PowerTank. I love it. It fills up my 35's from 12-15 PSI to 28-30 in 1 min 20 sec. I've gotten about 5 fills (20 tires) with no issues. So it should last a 1 week wheeling trip if you're airing down every day. I also carry a small cheap compressor just in case.

I had one and liked it but I didn't have anywhere near me to fill it up, so I sold it and put an arb twin compressor in and IMHO is way better option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Toyjunkey

I looked into the arb twin but I like the portability of the tank ! I can move it from vehicle to vehicle depending where am aim going I can use it in my rzr and toyhauler too

Top Bottom