Wave from Virginia!

JeepinRay

Realized I never did a proper intro for myself ... really enjoying the wealth of knowledge and passion here and hope I'll be able to give back some over time. Enjoying life here in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Grew up with my dad driving a '75 J-10 then later a mid to late 80's J-10. Work horse trucks that we used logging up in the mountains here in VA. First Jeep of my own was an '83 Wagoneer that periodically caught fire when I'd pour gas into the carb to help get it started .. (don't judge) :crazyeyes: Put 200k miles on an '04 Cherokee then last fall FINALLY bought my first Wrangler! Wanted one since driving in a buddies way back in high school. So, current every day drive and part time adventure mobile is an '08 JKUR. Bought it used with less than 60k miles and did have a few mods already but slowly building it up from there. I'll post a pic later. Looking forward to good convo here and I'm sure I'll be asking way to many questions in the time ahead as I have lots to learn. Cheers!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife Ray! Plenty of knowledge here to help answer all of your questions!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hey another Virginian! Welcome to WOL. Having a meet and greet in December. Hope to see you there. :thumbup:

2014 JKUR

maxcustody

Welcome to the site. :clap2: I am new as well and from Fredericksburg, this is a great site and even better people with a ton of knowledge!!!!

GRNHORN

Welcome to WAL. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the meet and greets or wheeling trips.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JEEPINnVA

Welcome, Lynchburg here. Shoe Creek is just up the road. Anyone going to the Tidewater Annual at Oak Ridge in September?

JeepinRay

And thank you all for the warm welcome! Try and post pics of my slooooow build process here soon. Rock sliders installed this morning.

GRNHORN

Check out the rausch creek thread for Sept 20th. A bunch of us are going and it will be a great learning experience with trails for stock jeeps. I would post the link but I don't know how on my phone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom