Hello from northern Nevada (((((WAVE)))))

Darkness

Got my 14 JK a few months back and have been having fun rippin it apart, putting it back together and doing some exploring. Just want to say Hello. :drinks:

IMAG0786.jpg IMAG0787.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome. I'm actually passing through Reno now and may over night it here or Carson city. Not sure yet.

Edit: Its confirmed, going to be in Carson City tonight if anyone wants to grab a beer or knows of a great place off the beaten path to get one.

Second Edit: Change of plans staying in Reno.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome. I'm actually passing through Reno now and may over night it here or Carson city. Not sure yet.

Edit: Its confirmed, going to be in Carson City tonight if anyone wants to grab a beer or knows of a great place off the beaten path to get one.

Im in southern Oregon and work for Verizon Wireless. We have been deploying a lot of temporary cell sites to give coverage to the fire camps. I just wanted to say thanksfor all you do to keep its safe! You guys rock! Wish i could swing down and buy you a drink but we are slammed with the fires here! Hopefully next time! Drive safe.

sent to you from sunny central Oregon!

jesse3638

Hooked
Im in southern Oregon and work for Verizon Wireless. We have been deploying a lot of temporary cell sites to give coverage to the fire camps. I just wanted to say thanksfor all you do to keep its safe! You guys rock! Wish i could swing down and buy you a drink but we are slammed with the fires here! Hopefully next time! Drive safe.

No thank you! You have no idea how nice it is to be able to call home and let the family know everything is alright and to use a lot of the fire apps. So equal thanks back to you...:). Just came off the beaver fire on the Klamath. There were 3 shelter deployments due to extreme fire behavior yesterday. Thank goodness everyone made it out unharmed.

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
No thank you! You have no idea how nice it is to be able to call home and let the family know everything is alright and to use a lot of the fire apps. So equal thanks back to you...:). Just came off the beaver fire on the Klamath. There were 3 shelter deployments due to extreme fire behavior yesterday. Thank goodness everyone made it out unharmed.

I heard that. I live in klamath right now. I just left that camp! How crazy is that.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Second Edit: Change of plans staying in Reno.

I have two late conference calls for work tonight. Where you staying? Maybe I can direct you to a good place for a cold one?

Top Bottom