2014 Vegas to Reno Best in the Desert Race

GCM 2

Luckily I haven't spent much time on the site or I might be offended. ;) You stateside yet?

Yep, I'm back. Going to be making a random 500 mile trip from Vegas to Reno next week.......get it, VEGAS TO RENO

GCM 2

No way!! I didn't know you're coming. Looking forward to seeing you next week :thumb

last minute decision, I'm flying into Vegas Wednesday around 6pm, then flying out of Reno on Saturday around noon. Jim suggested I bring along my fire suit and helmet ;)

Always be prepared......

image-699676483.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yep, I'm back. Going to be making a random 500 mile trip from Vegas to Reno next week.......get it, VEGAS TO RENO

Seriously? Nice! PM me the dates. I am trying hard to avoid a trip to Vegas next week for work. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
last minute decision, I'm flying into Vegas Wednesday around 6pm, then flying out of Reno on Saturday around noon. Jim suggested I bring along my fire suit and helmet ;)

Always be prepared......

awesome!! We'll see you there :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Always be prepared......

View attachment 94907

Sweet! I didn't realize that race was this week. I need to get out more. Too many basements and grilled cheese sandwiches. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang! I may be hitch hiking to the Reno airport on Saturday..... :doh:

Well, if you need to cut out early, most of the route follows highway 95 and I'm sure one of us could get you to Reno.

It's supposed to be Friday, but as Eddie stated it can run loooooonnnnggggg!

EVO 1 is pretty battle hardened now and a lot of the bugs have been worked out of it. So long as she holds together, I think Mel will finish a lot earlier than last year. It'll still be late though.

Top Bottom