JAX Suds N Grub August 15

leximann

Hey everyone!
Lets all get together to say goodbye to our dear friend and his family, Canvas JK!
Meeting place is ideally Jasons Deli, Southside Jacksonville, time TBD whatever works best for everyone. The address is 4375 Southside Blvd. Jacksonville, FL

Whos Coming:
Leximann
Canvas JK

Where is Will and the family moving to?

Well we are moving to Fort Worth, Texas at the end of the month. I have recently accepted a job working at the Joint Reserve Base, Fort Worth. It was out plan in the next 3-5 years to move West. Last year we purchased 10 acres in Justin, TX. We had to have jobs in order to move out there and this one presented itself so after a lot of prayer and searching God's Holy Word, we feel this is where He is leading us.

R/
Will

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well we are moving to Fort Worth, Texas at the end of the month. I have recently accepted a job working at the Joint Reserve Base, Fort Worth. It was out plan in the next 3-5 years to move West. Last year we purchased 10 acres in Justin, TX. We had to have jobs in order to move out there and this one presented itself so after a lot of prayer and searching God's Holy Word, we feel this is where He is leading us.

R/
Will

congrats Will! let me know when you get to your new place so i can update your address in my phone :yup:

liljohn850

R/
Will

Congrats and awesome! We keep discussing Texas if I don't get selected for LDO

MistyCherie

Glad I checked in! I'll be there. Congrats Will! I wish you a safe and successful move, and hope for happiness for you and family. *HUGS*

Top Bottom