Working

I've been working all summer no wheeling since EJS in the spring. ;-(

I know what you mean. My family owns a business that is open may though September and we really don't get any time off. I get to do a day run here and there but not very much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Well at least I can I say that I went out in style before my summer of work overseas. That last minute trip with Mel W. and Dave R out to MOAB in May (when no one in a jeep was out there) was absolutely phenomenal! Coupled with the fact that we were invited by the UTV industry to go and "test" Polaris' latest offerings for one day with no strings attched, was icing on the rock crawling cake. What I always find funny is that out here in the west/ southwest, summer is our off season and is used to prep for our 9 months of real wheeling environment of perfect weather know as Sept-May.

Speaking of work, I am working on packing my carry-on bag for flight in few hours to MTG's home state for three days of Discount Tire/Off Road Evolution Race Team work at the Vegas to Reno 500 miler. I could careless if I am riding in the car or working in the pits, its still the best kind of work to hang out with friends in extreme environments, with late nights. Hope to see a few of you along the race course :rock:

Well at least I can I say that I went out in style before my summer of work overseas. That last minute trip with Mel W. and Dave R out to MOAB in May (when no one in a jeep was out there) was absolutely phenomenal! Coupled with the fact that we were invited by the UTV industry to go and "test" Polaris' latest offerings for one day with no strings attched, was icing on the rock crawling cake. What I always find funny is that out here in the west/ southwest, summer is our off season and is used to prep for our 9 months of real wheeling environment of perfect weather know as Sept-May.

Speaking of work, I am working on packing my carry-on bag for flight in few hours to MTG's home state for three days of Discount Tire/Off Road Evolution Race Team work at the Vegas to Reno 500 miler. I could careless if I am riding in the car or working in the pits, its still the best kind of work to hang out with friends in extreme environments, with late nights. Hope to see a few of you along the race course :rock:

You sir, are a very blessed and lucky dog.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

Niiiice, safe travels and have a great time :thumb:

Top Bottom