Riots in STL...too close to home

StrizzyChris

An unarmed man who, according to all reports, attacked the officer and was fighting inside the police car. That poor poor Angel!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
An unarmed man who, according to all reports, attacked the officer and was fighting inside the police car. That poor poor Angel!

The cop was defending himself. If I was in his shoes, it be a me or him scenario. Hmm...what would the attacker do if he got ahold of the gun?

StrizzyChris

I was being sarcastic. Obviously we don't know anything other than what is on TV, but it sounds like pure self defense and a shame that this population is rallying in such a negative way.

Armydog

"They" are always sweet innocent young men who loved their mothers and sang in the church choir AFTER some unlucky Law Enforcement Officer is forced to use deadly force. Never fails. "Witnesses", family, the media and the general public are all too quick to condemn the police and idealize the "victim".

I call bullshit!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Armydog

I was being sarcastic. Obviously we don't know anything other than what is on TV, but it sounds like pure self defense and a shame that this population is rallying in such a negative way.

Rallying in a negative way, is that politically correct terminology for rioting in the streets?

They did the same thing in LA over the Rodney King issue, remember? How funny that these people will riot over the actions of one cop but let our president and government do whatever they please without question. 'MERICA!!

Armydog

Of course! I would never say anything that isn't PC. Besides.....WHO WANTS SOME DUBS?!?!

I fully understand how stealing some new wheels soothes the pain of the loss of a loved one so young and innocent..... Naw!

Armydog

They did the same thing in LA over the Rodney King issue, remember? How funny that these people will riot over the actions of one cop but let our president and government do whatever they please without question. 'MERICA!!

Member nor leans after Katrina? I guess people grieve in their own way.......... BULL SHIT! A criminal is a person who commits a crime. PERIOD.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I don't normally watch the national news mostly because the news channels tend to be biased to one party and slam the other every chance they get but late last night after coming back from a call I caught this interview on Fox of Jason Riley (WSJ reporter) expressing his views on this subject and of how Al Sharpton's involvement doesn't help things.......I found myself asking.....Where the hell has this guy been?........It's a shame his point of view and reasoning is dismissed by the majority of blacks........he has been chastised as an "Uncle Tom" and receives hate mail on a daily basis........smh

http://video.foxnews.com/v/37276935...een-in-st-louis-sparks-outrage/#sp=show-clips

~Woodrow~

JayKay

Caught the Bug

I know you were...it's just crazy that most of the looters aren't even from the area, they're just taking advantage of the situation.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Of course! I would never say anything that isn't PC. Besides.....WHO WANTS SOME DUBS?!?!

This tire shop is Zisser's, I believe. One of the reps for a vendor we deal with at work does business in that area and he said that down the street there's another tire shop that the owner has been sitting at the counter at night with a semi-automatic rifle in case someone breaks in. Can't believe it's come to this

StrizzyChris

WARNING there's a dead body in this video!!!!!

I found this video and what's in it very interesting in light of all that's going on in Missouri.

Listen to the guy in the background (after the 6 minute mark) who claimed to have witnessed the shooting. It coincides with the police officer's reports. At the 6:55 mark to 7:20 he talks about how the officers shot 4 times and the guy kept going after the cops.

JRoc

Militarization of our police

Any one else sick of the liberal dumbasses claiming that we are moving into a "police state?" I come from a family of cops and I was a tactical medic as well. It used to be that our police only had to carry batons...then the criminals started using hand guns...so the police got them...criminals started utilizing rifles....so the police got them....any one see the trend yet? These rediculous imbeciles expect our police officers to be effecient in enforcing the law without the guns and armor to do so safely. What kind of message is this to our younger generation that may be contimplating being a police officer. Who the hell is going to put there life on the line when their chances of surviving are less than that of the criminal's? We could get back to a point where the police can enforce the law without so much equipment...as soon as we dramatically increase punishment from the judicial system. I promise you that if we start hanging criminals like tree ornimants up and down the street for every one to see, crime rates are gonna drop.

...just saying.

2013CGJKU

Any one else sick of the liberal dumbasses claiming that we are moving into a "police state?" I come from a family of cops and I was a tactical medic as well. It used to be that our police only had to carry batons...then the criminals started using hand guns...so the police got them...criminals started utilizing rifles....so the police got them....any one see the trend yet? These rediculous imbeciles expect our police officers to be effecient in enforcing the law without the guns and armor to do so safely. What kind of message is this to our younger generation that may be contimplating being a police officer. Who the hell is going to put there life on the line when their chances of surviving are less than that of the criminal's? We could get back to a point where the police can enforce the law without so much equipment...as soon as we dramatically increase punishment from the judicial system. I promise you that if we start hanging criminals like tree ornimants up and down the street for every one to see, crime rates are gonna drop.

...just saying.

Completely agreed.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom