Fresno area Suds-N-Grubb September 12th @6pm

Our last one was at the Yosemite Falls Cafe way back in April. I need some good ideas for a different location if we don't want to use the same one again. Personally, I'm ok with the same place but we may need to move it indoors this time.
Let me know who will be there and I'll get a list started.
Also, I can provide a number for a taxi service for those in Bakersfield and North Clovis that couldn't make it to the last one. (HeyHowareYa? Conman?)lol.

Panda

If this was a different weekend kitty and I would make it but we're hoping to go camping the 29th

you can't do that, you already have the thread as the 30th. it's gotta be the 30th now:harhar:

Won't matter. Your cheap ass won't show up anyways. Come on, if Wuggy can make the trip from the coast then you should be able to pull it off from Wyoming. I bet your co-defendant, Cozdude, would be there before you, lmao.

It's this thread, Chris. Or maybe it's one of the other three. Lmao, even with that Jackass gone we still have three threads.

The title has been changed to show the new date. We'll be at the same place as last time, The Yosemite Falls Cafe on Shaw Ave in Clovis.

The list:

1) Ridg3runner (2)
2) Conman (1)
3) Patorwug (2 1/2)
4) Heholua (?)
5) Crawler Kitty (1)
6) Panda (1)
7) RibiconRon (2)
8) JKRicky (Maybe)
9) BONDSY

Please let me know if the new date works and we'll get added to the list.

Last edited:

Crawler Kitty

The title has been changed to show the new date. We'll be at the same place as last time, The Yosemite Falls Cafe on Shaw Ave in Clovis.

The list:

1) Ridg3runner (2)
2) Conman (1)
3) Patorwug (2 1/2)
4) Heholua (?)

Woohoo!!!!:clap2::rock:

Panda

The list:

1) Ridg3runner (2)
2) Conman (1)
3) Patorwug (2 1/2)
4) Heholua (?)
5) crawler kitty (1)
6) panda (1)

Fixed it for ya! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407981241.949389.jpg

Top Bottom