Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

horse

LOSER
NOTE: The posts on this thread were originally started on another thread and moved out once it became clear that horse was really a banned member, Matti, who signed up yet again and just to troll the forum.

Mine didn't bend one bit........

Neither of them....

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Mine didn't bend one bit........

10514419_1435233616753030_4441996242895032998_o_zps907562d2.jpg

Is it just me....or does that rear axle appear to be grinning at me :D

Take a look again at the first pic.....

want more pics .... its called welding skill...... slow\preload\pre-heat\post heat......

No.. It's called luck and a waste of time and money that should've been spent on better axles than the stock ones.

horse

LOSER
No.. It's called luck and a waste of time and money that should've been spent on better axles than the stock ones.

ill let u know when mine break...... with cromos rears and 4:88's im happy.

RCV's for the front when i break the stockers.

have put over 5000 off-road miles @ 2psi and no breakage yet. and my rims and tires are very heavy (158lbs each)

you all say "how high" when eddie says "jump"..... maybe u should all learn to think for yourselves

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
ill let u know when mine break...... with cromos rears and 4:88's im happy.

RCV's for the front when i break the stockers.

have put over 5000 off-road miles @ 2psi and no breakage yet. and my rims and tires are very heavy (158lbs each)

you all say "how high" when eddie says "jump"..... maybe u should all learn to think for yourselves

Are you here to start trouble? Doesn't seem like you care for this forum.

horse

LOSER
I joined for majiks brake thread, im not starting shit.

the dude starting shit is the dude telling me my trussing was a waist of time and money.

try being nice to people man

karma is everything

olram30

the dude starting shit is the dude telling me my trussing was a waist of time and money.

karma is everything

Oh. I just had this strange feeling you came here to start shit, get banned and then say how mean Eddie is to your buddies. I must be wrong..

karma is everything

Looks more like you joined to brag about your welding skills and show off your wasted money. BTW, Majik hasn't been on in awhile.

horse

LOSER
ok fair enough that was a bit much...

but if you read this whole thread end to end like i just did you will see my point.

its too much like lemmings to me .... kinda creepy

OJK12

I have just one question? Did you pull the shafts and ring and pinion and then run a precision ground bar through the axle tubes? Because that is the only way you will know for 100% sure weather or not it is or is not bent and that is 100% fact!

horse

LOSER
I have just one question? Did you pull the shafts and ring and pinion and then run a precision ground bar through the axle tubes? Because that is the only way you will know for 100% sure weather or not it is or is not bent and that is 100% fact!

we actually put a piece of DOM through before welding , the only thing left inside was the bearing retainers and bolts.

it was not "precision machined"..... by any means but a tight fit

olram30

ok fair enough that was a bit much...

but if you read this whole thread end to end like i just did you will see my point.

its too much like lemmings to me .... kinda creepy

I don't know, still getting that feeling...

Top Bottom