Evo Protek System

xkid

Looks good. I only got the oil pan and the trany skid. Still have to put the trany skid on. Maybe I should have gotten the trany cross member skid.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

maxcustody

Thanks . I am impressed with fit and finish. It is a heavy duty system I think will last for a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panda

Evo pro tech skids are well worth the investment much better than your oil pan looking like this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408296785.248253.jpg

SaddleTramp

This is an awesome kit. Have one on mine and just put one on a buddies two door a couple of weeks ago.

I will say Eddies write up came in very handy and the suggestion for the "gear wrench" for those two trans crossmember mount nuts was very helpful and the extra $ for the flexible ends on the wrenches is well worth it.

xkid

Looks good. I only got the oil pan and the trany skid. Still have to put the trany skid on. Maybe I should have gotten the trany cross member skid.

Getting ready to do this. Is this still doable without the tray cross member skid?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Getting ready to do this. Is this still doable without the tray cross member skid?

Are you talking about the little piece that connects the oil pan and trans skid together? If so yes you can install without it. I have it cause it looks more complete IMO

xkid

No I'm talking about the bigger cross member you could get in the 3 piece package. I didn't get the bigger one.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
No I'm talking about the bigger cross member you could get in the 3 piece package. I didn't get the bigger one.

Oh the cross over skid. It's nice to have but not needed for the oil and transmission skid install

JAGS

Hooked

What year is your jeep?

I believe it's 2012+ you don't have to have the crossmember piece. Mines a 12 and I chose to just run the other two.

- Jason

xkid

Okay, ya its a 13. Okay install begins. Thanks guys.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Okay, ya its a 13. Okay install begins. Thanks guys.

It's nice to have that loop part protected and the wimpy factory cross over also. Worth the 150 bucks if you have it laying around

StrizzyChris

I agree! My exhaust cross over skid has a nice impact mark that would have crushed the exhaust, had it not been there.

I don't think it would have ruined the exhaust, but its nice that its one less crunch from an exhaust leak or restricting flow.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I agree! My exhaust cross over skid has a nice impact mark that would have crushed the exhaust, had it not been there.

I don't think it would have ruined the exhaust, but its nice that its one less crunch from an exhaust leak or restricting flow.

I'm adding this to the list of things I want. I barely missed my exhaust cross over yesterday, and nailed my transfer case skid cross member. Luckily its a beauty mark instead of a needed repair. :thumbup:

2014 JKUR

Top Bottom