Missing nuts with LOD Signature Series Shorty front bumper with stinger.

Jaydoc1

Am I missing nuts with my new LOD Signature Series Shorty front bumper with stinger?

Hi. I ordered one of your Signature Series Shorty Front Bumpers with Stinger from Northridge and have received all but the vacuum pump relocation bracket (which is being drop shipped straight from you guys is my understanding). I can't believe it's here already as I didn't expect it to ship for a month or more! I had it within a couple days of ordering.

I opened the packages to make sure all the hardware is available while I wait for the bracket (and my winch) to install everything. What I'm wondering is if I'm missing the nuts to actually attach the bumper to the frame rails.

Here is the hardware I received:

photo 1.jpg

There do not seem to be any nuts included with the hardware. This package of hardware was in the box with the winch plate which was filled with an expanding foam to help protect the plate during shipping. No matter how much I dig, I don't seem to find any other hardware packages in there. There was no hardware in with the bumper/stinger itself. The hardware for the skid plate was all there.

One end of the hardware package does look like it's been torn off :

photo 2.jpg

So my question is am I missing the nuts or have I just not dug through the foam sufficiently to find them yet? If they are missing are they a type of nut I can just pick up from a local hardware store?

Any information would be appreciated. As I said, I really didn't expect to be installing this bumper at all for a month or more so I am super excited to have it here already! I had to order the winch quickly as I hadn't made any plans to even order it until I got the bumper. Merry Christmas in August!

Thanks again.

Jim

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I recommend giving them a call first thing tomorrow morning.

I had a similar issue and they answered all my questions and shipped off the missing parts right away.

Fyi:

tel:765-385-0631

Jaydoc1

I recommend giving them a call first thing tomorrow morning.

I had a similar issue and they answered all my questions and shipped off the missing parts right away.

Fyi:

tel:765-385-0631

Oh I will for sure. Just posted up on the off chance they might cruise the forum today and get me an answer that much earlier. LOL

Really didn't expect to have the thing here so fast so it's all gravy at this point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom