No wonder people bash this site..

Asmmns

Banned
Did a search but nothing poppedd up in the thread titles and I wasnt about to go searching through twenty some odd threads for that nugget of info..

anyone running a 3 link rear ?

Asmmns

Banned
I gotta say... I am totally new here, but I went and clicked on the "new posts" and came across this...

I just gotta ask - Strizzy... did you ever make it to the tons and 40's... I know i gave you a ton of shit on another forum about your "build". But I was anxious to see how it turned out.

NOTE: There are 2 threads that this loser started and they have since been merged together. I apologize for the confusion.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I gotta say... I am totally new here, but I went and clicked on the "new posts" and came across this...

I gotta say... you are totally new here and this is the 2nd time you just had to post up on this thread and in the same day. The first time around, I figured it was innocent enough but now I see you've got some kind of agenda. :rolleyes2:

I just gotta ask - Strizzy... did you ever make it to the tons and 40's... I know i gave you a ton of shit on another forum about your "build". But I was anxious to see how it turned out.

Oh let me guess - being that you gave him a ton of shit, the "other forum" must have been JKO. :crazyeyes:

Why don't you do us all a favor - give everyone here the proverbial middle fingers emoticon, tell us what you really think and then go back to where you came from. :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea ive only heard people running 4 links.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's because everyone that ran a 3 link broke it, left their rig on the trail cause they couldn't drive it home and hitched a ride with their buddies who have a 4 link or stock set up lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did a search but nothing poppedd up in the thread titles and I wasnt about to go searching through twenty some odd threads for that nugget of info..

anyone running a 3 link rear ?

LOL!! Only east coast guys who "talk" about how badass they are run 3-links.

JKWrang

It's because everyone that ran a 3 link broke it, left their rig on the trail cause they couldn't drive it home and hitched a ride with their buddies who have a 4 link or stock set up lol

Yea I cant imagine a 3 link having anything but a price advantage over a 4 link or stock-ish setup

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I cant imagine a 3 link having anything but a price advantage over a 4 link or stock-ish setup

Maybe the OP can shine some light on the subject. Maybe he can tell us how much more flex his offers even though his shocks will still be the limiting factor. Maybe he can tell us why the one he chose to buy still needs a track bar. And finally, maybe he can explain what happens in the event that he breaks only upper link - not like I've ever seen that before. :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Silly Eddie, everyone knows people run 3-links because they are more badasser than you.

:grayno: You're right. I know that a lot of times, them badasser 3-link types won't even run a rear sway bar! They say they have even MORE flex without it even though their shock is still the limiting factor in their flex. But you know what they say - if it's said on the internet, it must be true - BONJOUR! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, here's a shot of silly me back when I was still running a 4-link short arm system with an EVO lever. As you can see, silly me is still running a factory sway bar and it's limiting my 14" of vertical travel so much, my limiting strap is completely taught.

main.php

If I were as badass as the 3-link guys out there, I would have known how silly I really am.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Btw Welcome to Wayalife Assmints!!!

Glad you are contributing to our community in such a positive way! :grayno:

Asmmns

Banned
I gotta say... you are totally new here and this is the 2nd time you just had to post up on this thread and in the same day. The first time around, I figured it was innocent enough but now I see you've got some kind of agenda. :rolleyes2:

Oh let me guess - being that you gave him a ton of shit, the "other forum" must have been JKO. :crazyeyes:

Why don't you do us all a favor - give everyone here the proverbial middle fingers emoticon, tell us what you really think and then go back to where you came from. :yup:

Wow... really. I have posted in this thread, but I have posted in numerous other threads today. Am I not welcomed here ? Because I am truly oblivious to what agenda you are insuiating

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy: Don't you know? He's a forum messiah who's here to save you all. :crazyeyes:

Yeah, unfortunately for me I can't think for myself and usually just drone along waiting for you to think for me. So I was waiting for the great messiah Assmints to come save me!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow... really. I have posted in this thread, but I have posted in numerous other threads today.

Wow... really? Far from "numerous" but yeah, you have posted on a few and I have responded to them. I look forward to seeing your responses to them :yup:

Am I not welcomed here ?

Don't know where you would get that idea from especially being that I personally welcomed you by PM and here on the forum. :yup:

Because I am truly oblivious to what agenda you are insuiating

Of course you are oblivious - I can see it in the information you are trying to push off like you somehow know a thing or two. As far as me goes, I'm not insinuating a thing - just calling it like I see it :yup:

Asmmns

Banned
I am not really sure what is going on with this forum... I registered... posted and started a thread about a legit question I have.. and it seems I get no information but sarcasm regarding my thread.

What gives here ?

What are guys getting at ? I figured as a newb I would get some hazing but... You guys have nothing to offer tech wise to go along with it ?

Top Bottom