2007blackJk - I'm not known for starting shit on any forum

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I can almost remember a guy with a black 2007 jk 2 door telling me he had a crappy teraflex rear bracket on here. What was his name? ?

NOTE: This thread was started from posts originally made in the following thread:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19700-No-wonder-people-bash-this-site

They were moved here to keep the individual trolls separate and just so that there was a record of them.

Attachments

• 1408325392390.jpg
    1408325392390.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 861

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can almost remember a guy with a black 2007 jk 2 door telling me he had a crappy teraflex rear bracket on here. What was his name? ?

Damn, I think you just blew his cover :cheesy:

Man, when it rains it pours!! :crazyeyes:

Sithwindu

Do people really converse about going to other forums to troll? Lol man that's a big waste of time in my opinion, I could think of a billion other things to do.

Do people really converse about going to other forums to troll? Lol man that's a big waste of time in my opinion, I could think of a billion other things to do.

I feel sorry for them in a way. Afterall, they're just totally lost if they don't have anything to fill the gap between breakfast and when the mall opens, lmao

JAGS

Hooked
^^^ Nice catch Frank. I can't believe that troll would lie about starting things on other forums. :crazyeyes:

It's a shame these guys (seems to be ramping up lately) have this much free time. With the economy picking back up, you can only blame stupidity for them not having a job, a life or real friends.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

As crazy as it might sound, you just can't make this stuff up. These losers literally obsess about their hate for this forum and for me personally. :crazyeyes:

I feel sorry for them in a way. Afterall, they're just totally lost if they don't have anything to fill the gap between breakfast and when the mall opens, lmao

But, they live meaningful lives filled with purpose. They hang out on forums talking to other haters and discuss ways to get onto this forum, one that they hate and just to be a troll on it. :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey 2007blackJk or, should I say kjeeper10 - I see that you came on to the forum this morning and know that you looked that this thread. For such a big talker on JKO, you sure are quite here. You've got your computer screen to protect you - there's no reason to be afraid of saying what you really think here. ;)

kjeeper10.jpg

Top Bottom