Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gtony12 2 Door Build

Gtony12 2 Door Build

Well I never started a Build on my Jeep so I thought I would start one and update as I go. I encluded the first few mods and mishapp (2012 2 door sport)

Added KC lights and Light mounts
    KC light.jpg

Then Accident 5 months after buying Jeep
    Accident.JPG

Than over 3 months later finished rebuild
    Fixed.jpg
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Update again added on board air Quick air II, Thank you Eddie!
    onboard air.jpg

I wired the air to a terminal strip under the hood, trying to keep wires looking nice and easy access.
    Under hood Terminal.jpg
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Update, reminder I did some of these earlier this year and adding to build.

Installed Rubi Coils and shocks

2.5 RC spacer lift2.jpg

Added 2.5" series II Rough Spacer lift
    2.5 RC spacer lift1.jpg

After lift
    20140102_131818.jpg

Ohhh sorry to hear abiut the accident.. what did you hit? Thats some interesting damage (no fender or bumper impact? )

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Added Fire extinguishers and sun shade
    fire extinguishers shade.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JKWrang View Post
    Ohhh sorry to hear abiut the accident.. what did you hit? Thats some interesting damage (no fender or bumper impact? )

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My jeep was hit when a BIG RIG tire broke free from its trailer heading south and came cross the center divider onto freeway heading north and hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by JKWrang View Post
    All parties suspect a teraflex tire carrier was involved
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Updates Added a Teraflex front bumper (Thank you Frank)
    TeraFlex Bumper1.jpg

Home Made bracket for the vacuum pump
    TeraFlex Bumper2.jpg

-
    Quote Originally Posted by gtony12 View Post
    My jeep was hit when a BIG RIG tire broke free from its trailer heading south and came cross the center divider onto freeway heading north and hit me.
    I swear it wasn't me! I still have all 17 of mine.

Added CB, home made mount and Rubi Rim/tires (thank you grennmoster)
    How it looks now!
    Cb1.jpg
    CB2.jpg
    How it looks now!
    Now Rubi Rims.jpg

All caught up for now and will add more as I go! (Have some wiring post to add)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast