Just my luck!

bkac

Caught the Bug
I ordered my new company vehicle a month or so ago from a very limited list we can choose from, well they added the 2015 JKUR to that list this week....
A dollar short and a day late! Trying to Look at the positive side of things, at least I have a company truck. :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I ordered my new company vehicle a month or so ago from a very limited list we can choose from, well they added the 2015 JKUR to that list this week....
A dollar short and a day late! Trying to Look at the positive side of things, at least I have a company truck. :thumbup:

Really?, a Rubicon Unlimited as a company vehicle, not much of a limited list if you ask me.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Really?, a Rubicon Unlimited as a company vehicle, not much of a limited list if you ask me.

What i meant to say is the list is short, not much to choose from. Not the vehicle itself. We travel lots of forest roads everyday, the JKUR made the list because of the lockers.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
What i meant to say is the list is short, not much to choose from. Not the vehicle itself. We travel lots of forest roads everyday, the JKUR made the list because of the lockers.

Gotcha, when I think of company vehicles I think of focuses, escapes, and 2wd work trucks.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Dam that would of been sweet what did u end up getting

I agree, oh well. I ordered a 2500 4 door Ram diesel with a warn m12000. Still not bad but no unlimited Rubicon. I'm not complaining. :)

Top Bottom