Pre-Labor Day Tire Sale!

Discount Tire

Alright WAL members! Now's the time to save BIG on your next tire or wheel purchase!

20919355-c95c-4089-b780-00b389998460_zps3e65b939.png

If you're looking for Labor Day deals on tires and wheels, Discount Tire can help you maximize your savings with our budget-friendly
Labor Day specials. Enjoy your Labor Day travels—worry-free—by taking advantage of the 2014 pre-Labor Day Tire & Wheel Sale
from Discount Tire. See the links below for details in your area.

AT The Store: Discount Tire Pre Labor Day Tire Sale

To Your Door: Discount Tire Direct Pre Labor Day Tire Sale

Armydog

Does the double rebate apply to these

Nitto Mud Grappler
37/1350-17

Your website shows them as back ordered.....

Rccrwlr

Alright WAL members! Now's the time to save BIG on your next tire or wheel purchase!

20919355-c95c-4089-b780-00b389998460_zps3e65b939.png

If you're looking for Labor Day deals on tires and wheels, Discount Tire can help you maximize your savings with our budget-friendly
Labor Day specials. Enjoy your Labor Day travels—worry-free—by taking advantage of the 2014 pre-Labor Day Tire & Wheel Sale
from Discount Tire. See the links below for details in your area.

AT The Store: Discount Tire Pre Labor Day Tire Sale

To Your Door: Discount Tire Direct Pre Labor Day Tire Sale

When and when. Just did a mobile price and doesn't look like its active yet. You have any other details?

--rccrwlr.

DA RUNT

Checked prices and they are the same as they've been. Maybe doesn't apply to Nitto? :idontknow:

edit: website is down now

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Checked prices and they are the same as they've been. Maybe doesn't apply to Nitto? :idontknow:

Nitto was a 75 dollar visa card. If you use their credit card for purchase, it doubles that. Last I checked.

Discount Tire

Does the double rebate apply to these

Nitto Mud Grappler
37/1350-17

Your website shows them as back ordered.....

Yes it does. To qualify you must purchase the tires and pay for them in full during this sale. Please note that there is no current ETA on the 37x13.50R-17 Mud Grappler. If you need tires right away give us a call and we'd be happy to help you select another tire model that suites your needs and budget :thumb:

When and when. Just did a mobile price and doesn't look like its active yet. You have any other details?

--rccrwlr.

The promotion dates are as follows:

Local Stores: Friday, August 22nd and Saturday, August 23rd, 2014.
Mail Order: Thursday, August 21st through Monday, August 25th, 2014.

Select Nitto tires do qualify for either a $50.00 or $75.00 mail-in rebate. If you make the purchase using the Discount Tire CarCareOne credit card the rebate doubles :rock:

RickyI

Just my luck! I just bought 4 35's Nitto's 4 weeks ago and just ordered & got the spare just this week! Plus, my UPS guy wasn't happy, said they were to big and to heavy! :) No discount and not even a Discount Tire T-shirt...... :grayno:
Jeep life goes on! ;)

Ricky

Discount Tire

Just my luck! I just bought 4 35's Nitto's 4 weeks ago and just ordered & got the spare just this week! Plus, my UPS guy wasn't happy, said they were to big and to heavy! :) No discount and not even a Discount Tire T-shirt...... :grayno:
Jeep life goes on! ;)

Ricky

Shoot us a PM with your order numbers and we'll see if there is anything we can do for a fellow Jeep ;)

We appreciate your support, Ricky.

RickyI

Shoot us a PM with your order numbers and we'll see if there is anything we can do for a fellow Jeep ;)

We appreciate your support, Ricky.

A very big shout out to Discount Tire & Matt, these guys rock! I didn't get a t-shirt, they were out, but what I did get was something I wasn't even expecting! A discount/refund on the 5 Nitto' s I had just bought.... ;)

I will keep buying from these guys! Thank you again Matt....

Ricky

lmaya

Discount tire is awesome!! I've been using them for all the tires I buy for the rigs in my family and the service is always top notch!! Truly a great company that knows how to treat their customers!!

Discount Tire

A very big shout out to Discount Tire & Matt, these guys rock! I didn't get a t-shirt, they were out, but what I did get was something I wasn't even expecting! A discount/refund on the 5 Nitto' s I had just bought.... ;)

I will keep buying from these guys! Thank you again Matt....

Ricky

Pleasure's all mine, Ricky :yup:

Discount tire is awesome!! I've been using them for all the tires I buy for the rigs in my family and the service is always top notch!! Truly a great company that knows how to treat their customers!!

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your continued support!

Robb3369

Can't say enough good things about The guys at DT... Got to test out the new wheels and tires yesterday out in Uwharrie and they were great during the hill climb...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409004054.309077.jpg

Top Bottom