Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Overlanding Gear

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Yesterday, every time I said 'when' we get one, she would say 'IF' we get one.... Then last night she's like 'So are we going to order it tomorrow or what?' I'll interpret that how I wish.
    I really hope to have this thing ordered ASAP.
    Lol. My wife was hell bent against getting one for a long time but I finally convinced her that her 11 year old 2wd v6 tundra was due for a replacement. Now she’s all about it... that is until she realizes that there’s 2 Jeeps to build. She gets pissed whenever I order anything for the JK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Lol. My wife was hell bent against getting one for a long time but I finally convinced her that her 11 year old 2wd v6 tundra was due for a replacement. Now she’s all about it... that is until she realizes that there’s 2 Jeeps to build. She gets pissed whenever I order anything for the JK.

Get the Gladiator for HER...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Get the Gladiator for HER...
    That’s exactly what I’m doing. lol. She knows it’s gonna be hers.... at least that’s how I’m wording things for now. She’s excited to go 4 wheeling somewhere but also nervous because she’s never done it herself as the driver. Hopefully that’s all about to change soon. She grew up here her whole life and has never been to waipio valley, ka’alu’alu, or green sands until I took her last year.

Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m doing. lol. She knows it’s gonna be hers.... at least that’s how I’m wording things for now. She’s excited to go 4 wheeling somewhere but also nervous because she’s never done it herself as the driver. Hopefully that’s all about to change soon. She grew up here her whole life and has never been to waipio valley, ka’alu’alu, or green sands until I took her last year.

Waipio Valley is amazing! Its also a hell of a hike down and back up. Only did that once. Drove down the other times.

Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Bump. That time of year.

I know I've mentioned it before but love this coffee pot/inverter setup. We had good quality coffee in just a couple minutes every morning. Don't think I'll ever go back to boiling water if I don't have to.

DSC02871.jpg

And first time using the ARB awning on a camping trip. Loved it. We were both really glad we got this thing.

DSC02845.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Bump. That time of year.

I know I've mentioned it before but love this coffee pot/inverter setup. We had good quality coffee in just a couple minutes every morning. Don't think I'll ever go back to boiling water if I don't have to.

DSC02871.jpg

And first time using the ARB awning on a camping trip. Loved it. We were both really glad we got this thing.

DSC02845.jpg
    I really dig the awning! I’ve thought about one for my jeep, but don’t know how to mount it without a rack.

Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Bump. That time of year.

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02845.jpg
    I do like that awning...I have the same one on Anvil...you can also get the screen room for it if you run into a crapload of mosquitoes or flies...I have the Fox awning (not the batwing) on my trailer...with three extensions...you can really put up a lot of shade coverage, or put them down to block wind...

I know you posted it before but I'm gonna be lazy - what wattage inverter is that? tried blowing the pic up but it gets too blurry to read And did you run 4 ga. wire from the battery?

Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I really dig the awning! I’ve thought about one for my jeep, but don’t know how to mount it without a rack.
    It does require some kind of structure. But it doesn't take much. I just used 4 tubing clamps for fastening it.

IMG_20180128_145311_968.jpg

IMG_20180128_145331_296.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I do like that awning...I have the same one on Anvil...you can also get the screen room for it if you run into a crapload of mosquitoes or flies...I have the Fox awning (not the batwing) on my trailer...with three extensions...you can really put up a lot of shade coverage, or put them down to block wind...
    It's crazy the amount of accessories that you can add to these things.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546