Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
Results 451 to 459 of 459

Thread: Overlanding Gear

  1. #451
    Knows a Thing or Two -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Yesterday, every time I said 'when' we get one, she would say 'IF' we get one.... Then last night she's like 'So are we going to order it tomorrow or what?' I'll interpret that how I wish.
    I really hope to have this thing ordered ASAP.
    Lol. My wife was hell bent against getting one for a long time but I finally convinced her that her 11 year old 2wd v6 tundra was due for a replacement. Now she’s all about it... that is until she realizes that there’s 2 Jeeps to build. She gets pissed whenever I order anything for the JK.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #452
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    6,624
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Lol. My wife was hell bent against getting one for a long time but I finally convinced her that her 11 year old 2wd v6 tundra was due for a replacement. Now she’s all about it... that is until she realizes that there’s 2 Jeeps to build. She gets pissed whenever I order anything for the JK.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Get the Gladiator for HER...

  3. #453
    Knows a Thing or Two -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Get the Gladiator for HER...
    That’s exactly what I’m doing. lol. She knows it’s gonna be hers.... at least that’s how I’m wording things for now. She’s excited to go 4 wheeling somewhere but also nervous because she’s never done it herself as the driver. Hopefully that’s all about to change soon. She grew up here her whole life and has never been to waipio valley, ka’alu’alu, or green sands until I took her last year.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #454
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m doing. lol. She knows it’s gonna be hers.... at least that’s how I’m wording things for now. She’s excited to go 4 wheeling somewhere but also nervous because she’s never done it herself as the driver. Hopefully that’s all about to change soon. She grew up here her whole life and has never been to waipio valley, ka’alu’alu, or green sands until I took her last year.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Waipio Valley is amazing! Its also a hell of a hike down and back up. Only did that once. Drove down the other times.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  5. #455
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    27,349
    Bump. That time of year.

    I know I've mentioned it before but love this coffee pot/inverter setup. We had good quality coffee in just a couple minutes every morning. Don't think I'll ever go back to boiling water if I don't have to.

    DSC02871.jpg


    And first time using the ARB awning on a camping trip. Loved it. We were both really glad we got this thing.

    DSC02845.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  6. #456
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Bump. That time of year.

    I know I've mentioned it before but love this coffee pot/inverter setup. We had good quality coffee in just a couple minutes every morning. Don't think I'll ever go back to boiling water if I don't have to.

    DSC02871.jpg


    And first time using the ARB awning on a camping trip. Loved it. We were both really glad we got this thing.

    DSC02845.jpg
    I really dig the awning! I’ve thought about one for my jeep, but don’t know how to mount it without a rack.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  7. #457
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    6,624
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Bump. That time of year.

    I know I've mentioned it before but love this coffee pot/inverter setup. We had good quality coffee in just a couple minutes every morning. Don't think I'll ever go back to boiling water if I don't have to.

    DSC02871.jpg


    And first time using the ARB awning on a camping trip. Loved it. We were both really glad we got this thing.

    DSC02845.jpg
    I do like that awning...I have the same one on Anvil...you can also get the screen room for it if you run into a crapload of mosquitoes or flies...I have the Fox awning (not the batwing) on my trailer...with three extensions...you can really put up a lot of shade coverage, or put them down to block wind...

  8. #458
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    8,469
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I know I've mentioned it before but love this coffee pot/inverter setup. We had good quality coffee in just a couple minutes every morning. Don't think I'll ever go back to boiling water if I don't have to.
    I know you posted it before but I'm gonna be lazy - what wattage inverter is that? tried blowing the pic up but it gets too blurry to read And did you run 4 ga. wire from the battery?

  9. #459
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    27,349
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I really dig the awning! I’ve thought about one for my jeep, but don’t know how to mount it without a rack.
    It does require some kind of structure. But it doesn't take much. I just used 4 tubing clamps for fastening it.

    IMG_20180128_145311_968.jpg

    IMG_20180128_145331_296.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I do like that awning...I have the same one on Anvil...you can also get the screen room for it if you run into a crapload of mosquitoes or flies...I have the Fox awning (not the batwing) on my trailer...with three extensions...you can really put up a lot of shade coverage, or put them down to block wind...
    It's crazy the amount of accessories that you can add to these things.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS