2015 Rubicon X Build

2015Rubicon

Just took delivery of my 2015 JKUR.
1409101424747.jpg
Also received an AEV care package from Chris at Rubitrux today. Front and Rear bumpers, tire carrier, 3.5" Dualsport lift, winch, argent pintlers, recon led turn/marker lights, Y-pipe, 3rd brake light, etc.
1409101717461.jpg
Install begins on Thursday morning. All thoughts and advice welcome.

liljohn850

Why would you pay the price for a x if you're gonna change all the parts of the package?.. But, either way, sick jeep. Love the color

liljohn850

View attachment 97362
Also received an AEV care package from Chris at Rubitrux today. Front and Rear bumpers, tire carrier, 3.5" Dualsport lift, winch, argent pintlers, recon led turn/marker lights, Y-pipe, 3rd brake light, etc.
View attachment 97364

I would have just don't a front drive shaft. Mop at put some thought and design of the y pipe. Maybe not a lot of thought on it's location. But it's engineering for the engine is pretty good.

2015Rubicon

The X package includes several options that I wanted including the hood, red badging, leather, etc. I priced it out both ways and I get factory paint and save about 2000. Not to mention someone else is going to save some money on factory steel bumper set.

View attachment 97362
View attachment 97364

Nice jeep. I'm a fan of AEV I'm sure your rig will turn out real nice

2015Rubicon

1409535829269.jpg 1409535843986.jpg
Well, after three days in the garage, the mechanical work is complete. The best tool I invested in to help with the install was a 110 AC Unit. Otherwise, I would have died of heat stroke on day one.

Top Bottom