Hi from Denver

Big Wall

My wife had a bad couple of weeks with cars and we ended up needing to pick up two new cars. I decided I was buying something to have fun in and got a 2010 2 door Wrangler Sport.

So far I have only added 33" tires, a 2-1/2" lift and quick sway bar disconnects. Further mods are on hold for a bit but the list is constantly growing.

My family and I have had a great few months of wheeling here in Colorado and look forward to many more trips.

I'm glad I found this great forum and look forward to learning from it and maybe even contributing someday.

Joe

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome and congrats on your new jeep!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gazoom

Hey Big Wall! :standing wave: I understand " the list is constantly growing" aspect of owning a Jeep! We are in Aurora and go on runs frequently with a few different Jeep groups. Hit us up if you ever want to join us!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JK:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2RedRigs

Welcome, congrats. If you're wanting to hit some mild trails above Georgetown sometime and need a guide let me know. I'm usually up for a trip above there. I'm in the DTC but work up in Thornton.

Howdy my fellow Mile high jeep peeps.

Getting my front windshield replace tomorrow. Found a guy that will do a non graphic for $175 installed and $275 with graphic. I'll let you all know how it goes. No way was I going to pay $485+ for that big name company!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome, congrats. If you're wanting to hit some mild trails above Georgetown sometime and need a guide let me know. I'm usually up for a trip above there. I'm in the DTC but work up in Thornton.

Howdy my fellow Mile high jeep peeps.

Getting my front windshield replace tomorrow. Found a guy that will do a non graphic for $175 installed and $275 with graphic. I'll let you all know how it goes. No way was I going to pay $485+ for that big name company!

Just moved back home to Colorado after living in Arizona for the last 35 years and I am blown away by the sheer number of broken windshields I see everyday. You can buy windshield ins. in AZ but apparently not here.:thinking: I have a 2012 JK with 39K miles and am on the third shield. Insurance picked up the tab for all three. Now that we're in CO my insurance co told me to go, well you know.

2RedRigs

Just moved back home to Colorado after living in Arizona for the last 35 years and I am blown away by the sheer number of broken windshields I see everyday. You can buy windshield ins. in AZ but apparently not here.:thinking: I have a 2012 JK with 39K miles and am on the third shield. Insurance picked up the tab for all three. Now that we're in CO my insurance co told me to go, well you know.

Dealer offered it to me (insurance) when I bought it but it was like 750-1000. I don't remember exactly.

Between the 2 - 2012's I have they have around 60K between the two. 24K on Rubi and 36k now on sport, This is the first windshield I've had to replace. Both have had the rock chips(stars) and I've had them fixed at no cost to me even with my $500 deductible. I'm sure it pisses the insurance company off with me having them fixed on average of 1 every 2 months at $60-$80 a pop. But I've never made an insurance claim in my life, so I'm getting them back with the rock chip repairs. :brows:

Top Bottom