Tru Trac w/ at least 3.73 R&p f&r d30/44

cwmt3

I'm stuck, I am looking to get out of my 3.21 open diffs. I am in Ontario, but please don't stop reading. I will pay in American. I don't know where else to turn to. I can only contemplate ordering g2 gears from a catalog after I ask around here. It's winter soon, and I would be great full for some extra grip. Thanks for any help :)

noroad

I'm stuck, I am looking to get out of my 3.21 open diffs. I am in Ontario, but please don't stop reading. I will pay in American. I don't know where else to turn to. I can only contemplate ordering g2 gears from a catalog after I ask around here. It's winter soon, and I would be great full for some extra grip. Thanks for any help :)

why dont you just order stuff from northridge4x4 and have them ship to you! Just het a locker and new gears!

Did you search the for sale thread? There is probably a couple on there that have not sold.

As Norad mention order from Northridge. If you do may I recommend going to 4:10 or even 4:56. Yes it will cause you to run at a higher RPM but when you upgrade tires it will be done and you will not have to rehear once you go bigger.

R/
Will

cwmt3

Thanks for the advice, I have looked through the sale ads here. Like I said, before I order what I want, I will check out here for somethings I at least need. Do I need a new 3.73 and up carrier even if I order a new locker for the new gears?

Perfect world I will find 4.56 r&p with a detroit in the back and e-locker in the front. With a used price tag.

Sent from my C6616 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks for the advice, I have looked through the sale ads here. Like I said, before I order what I want, I will check out here for somethings I at least need. Do I need a new 3.73 and up carrier even if I order a new locker for the new gears?

Perfect world I will find 4.56 r&p with a detroit in the back and e-locker in the front. With a used price tag.

Yup you will need a 3.73 carrier with new gears. I was lucky and had 3.73's stock so I refused my front carrier for the 5.13's. My rear carrier got removed because my ARB air locker acts as the new carrier

cwmt3

Is the ARB the locker to go with if you don't want to purchase a new carrier? Or can the Eaton e locker do the same? Either way I can't afford that quite yet.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is the ARB the locker to go with if you don't want to purchase a new carrier? Or can the Eaton e locker do the same? Either way I can't afford that quite yet.

I went with ARB because of their reputation and so far it hasn't let me down.

From my knowledge, basically any locker you install will become the new carrier for the gears.

cwmt3

Thanks cozdude, I think I will just start collecting part by part with what I want. Seems that would be the common sense thing to do. However if anyone replys with a good deal I'm still in the market.

Top Bottom