Jeep.com Website

opendieforger

Okay, The 15 Jeeps have been built and on dealer lots for weeks now....how about the Jeep Website...still stuck on 14 models. Whats up with that? Who wants to build and price a 14 when you can't really do that? I also think their search engine to search dealer inventory is basically useless as you can't pick even what type of transmission you want. With all the technology out there I am shocked that their website is so poor. What is even more poor is the lack of knowledge of the sales people in the dealerships around Western Pa. Went into a local one to ask about Hemi Orange and salesman told me on 8-30 that they wouldn't be building 15's til end of September...I told him he better tell that to the 4 he had sitting on his lot!! Thats my 2:two cents: worth

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

Thank you for the rant but I find it interesting that this is your third post. There have been several members who have ordered 15's and did not seem to have a problem.

Here us the link concerning the 2015 JK's already started. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=17415

Wish you luck on getting what you want.

R/
Will

Last edited:

opendieforger

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

Thank you for the rant but I find it interesting that this is your third post. There have been several members who have ordered 15's and did not seem to have a problem.

Here us the link concerning the 2015 JK's already started. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=17415

Wish you luck on getting what you want.

R/
Will
Yes, I have 3 posts you are right...did you read them? I did not say that I had a problem ordering a 15!! I said if you go back and re read the post that basically the Jeep website is a joke and that my local salespeople are not informed. Replying to a post with something that is useful is what I was hoping from people on wayalife...not what you have posted. You have over 3000 posts, if they all are as useless as the one you posted no wonder.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey welcome to Wayalife! I know you have been a member for quite sometime now but stop by and give us a wave like canvas mentioned.

As far as your dealer goes just go to another one if you don't like what they told you. I bet there is another one way more informed or even a better salesman who specializes in jeep at the one you went to. As far as the website goes they prob just didn't update it right away because nothing really changed for 14-15 for people to fuss over. The small things are all interior and a few new colors. Other than that people can build one and get an idea on price reguardless.

I did read the entire post and understand about the Jeep website being a joke that is why I deal only with my local dealer. JMHO

R/
Will

TheGrendel

OP is right. When I bought my 13 last year, it was a joke trying to configure what I wanted and finding out I couldn't order certain colors anymore. I am constantly amazed at how bad and slow some giant companies are at keeping their websites up to date and easy to use.

Sessoms14X

I remember a couple months ago they updated their "build your own" page and it had all the new colors on it, then I recently went back and it was back to the way it is now. I'd like it to go back because I'd like to check out some of the new colors again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom