For Sale :o( - 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

mackey

Well long story short. I am having a shoulder replacement surgery at 33yrs old and being medically retired from work. I basically have to suck it up, step up and do whats best for the family. As a result, I need to sell my Jeep :bummed:

2012 White Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited with only 5,500 miles. 1 owner. automatic 4x4 with electric front and rear lockers and automatic push sway bar disconnect. This is a turn key Jeep JK ready to leave the pavement and hit the trails. Not for mall Jeepers or soccer moms. This Jeep is tricked out with all the bells and whistles for the extreme off road enthusiast. The following mods were professional installed and warrantied by 4WheelParts: Teraflex long arm PreRunner Suspension kit, BFG KM2 37 tires, Raceline 17 beadlock wheels, Teraflex Speed bump stops, Fox Racing Reservoir shocks, Fox steering stabilizer, River Raider complete skid plate system, Dana 44 front and rear axles, 1310 front, 1350 rear Coast Drive shafts, Superior 5.13 gears, Currie HD chromoly tie rod, EVO draglink flip kit, LOD stinger front bumper with Warn 9.5 CTI winch, LOD rock sliders/steps, OR Fab tire/can carrier, Bushwaker flat fenders, Cobra CB, hard top, safari/soft top, dynatrac diff covers, and many more... Excellent condition. Conquered the Rubicon trail and ready for you. Unseen events forcing sale. Over 25K in extras. $49,500 OBO 818-469-7833. swz3056@yahoo.com Live in Simi Valley, CA. Refer to links for pictures.

http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/3303870676.html
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...d=67569373&searchRadius=0&listingId=329405434

JKsix

sorry to hear about that man. I have a few friends going through that same thing. Wish I was in a position to give your beautiful jeep a good home.

mackey

Price reduction $47,750 obo. Who ever scores this Jeep will save thousands with all the work that has already been done.

MTG

Caught the Bug
mackey said:
It is a sad day for me. My Jeep is now sold :bummed:

Sorry you had to sell it but hopefully you got a fair price. I was worried this wouldn't turn out well.

mackey

I got 48k for it. I owed 27k. So I feel I did ok. I came pretty close to getting back what I put into it. I am totally happy that I had the opportunity to run the Rubicon Trail with my father. Thank you Eddie for that. I'll be back with another Jeep one day. It could always be worse.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
mackey said:
I got 48k for it. I owed 27k. So I feel I did ok. I came pretty close to getting back what I put into it. I am totally happy that I had the opportunity to run the Rubicon Trail with my father. Thank you Eddie for that. I'll be back with another Jeep one day. It could always be worse.

Congrats Shane sad to see you be Jeepless but glad to know it sold for a great price. You'll be back one day brother!

Prime8

mackey said:

How the hell did you get so much, so quick? I've been trying to sell mine for months...

ramin

mackey said:

Hope it all works out for you Shane. Remember, there is always a empty seat in my Jeep if you decide to join us :)

Cheers

mackey

Prime8 said:
How the hell did you get so much, so quick? I've been trying to sell mine for months...

Lol. Got lucky I guess. The guy did not even take it for a test drive. Just showed up and bought it on the spot. He said he had been looking for a white Jeep.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
mackey said:
Lol. Got lucky I guess. The guy did not even take it for a test drive. Just showed up and bought it on the spot. He said he had been looking for a white Jeep.

Badass. Well I hope that rig went to a good home.

Prime8

mackey said:

Well, while the rest of the situation is a bummer, you got quite lucky selling your jeep! So you do have SOME luck!

StrizzyChris

Really curious what this guy's name was? My buyer did the exact same thing! Weird! :thinking:

mackey

StrizzyChris said:
Really curious what this guy's name was? My buyer did the exact same thing! Weird! :thinking:

His name was Tom. He drove up from San Diego area with a cashiers check prior to seeing it first. He said he fell in love with the pictures. He was 70 years old. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

MTG

Caught the Bug
His name was Tom. He drove up from San Diego area with a cashiers check prior to seeing it first. He said he fell in love with the pictures. He was 70 years old. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

That's awesome! I hope to be wheeling when I am 70. Hell, sometimes I hope to just be alive by then. :eek:

StrizzyChris

Nope, different guy. Congrats on the sale, and good luck with the surgery and recovery!

Top Bottom