Thread: Our new SPORT system using progressive springs!

Cool Our new SPORT system using progressive springs!

We have had many people ask for one of our most popular systems with this style of springs, so here you go! Pair this system with the Rancho shock of your choice and enjoy your new ride. Reach out to your favorite retailer to get pricing info too!

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    We have had many people ask for one of our most popular systems with this style of springs, so here you go! Pair this system with the Rancho shock of your choice and enjoy your new ride. Reach out to your favorite retailer to get pricing info too!

We are Seriously considering a 3" Rancho kit but I have a question about the 9000xl shock adjuster. Looking at the "how to" manual to determine the correct way to adjust the shock I came across this
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411823754.931190.jpg
    Not sure if I'm reading this correct but don't the arrows point in the same direction to make the shock softer and stiffer?

--rccrwlr.
    Looks like I'm locked out. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Rccrwlr View Post
    We are Seriously considering a 3" Rancho kit but I have a question about the 9000xl shock adjuster. Looking at the "how to" manual to determine the correct way to adjust the shock I came across this
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411823754.931190.jpg
    Not sure if I'm reading this correct but don't the arrows point in the same direction to make the shock softer and stiffer?

--rccrwlr.
    The adjusters stop at 1/9. You can only go so far one way until it's maxed out then you would have to go back the other way.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Been Around the Block
    Lefty softy righty firmer

Where did you find that pic? Maybe an old image...
    I will have my guys fix this if need be.

http://www.gorancho.com/shocks.php?shock=RS9000XL

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    The writing says one thing, the arrows another. (Better proof reading required in the Rancho camp)

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    Where did you find that pic? Maybe an old image...
    I will have my guys fix this if need be.

http://www.gorancho.com/shocks.php?shock=RS9000XL
    It's a PDF from here
    http://www.gorancho.com/images/downl..._SellSheet.pdf

Just did a search on Google for "how to adjust the rancho 9000 shocks" and it was the first one that came up.

I do get the fact that turn one way makes it stiffer and the other makes it softer. Just thought it was a little interesting.

Just put a 9000xl leveling kit on my work .. Ugh cough 4Runner.. And was going to play with the settings.

Thanks for the response!

--rccrwlr.
    Looks like I'm locked out. Why?

Fresh Catch

Question on RS66102B kit

I would like to run 37's with factory fenders, start with this kit then upgrade latter. However it's says up to 37's and when I go on the 4wheel parts web site it says max 35 inch tires.
    Now In regards to the progressive rate springs , will these provide the soft ride that I am hearing about from other rancho spring users?

What I am trying to accomplish I guess for lack of a better term is a overland style build with 37's , I plan on aftermarket bumpers , roof rack etc so will be adding weight . If that info helps?

[QUOTE=JaCkUnIoN;378935] when I go on the 4wheel parts web site

Here's your mistake, now go here-> http://northridge4x4.com/

We suggest 35's with stock flares. If you go to flat/cut flares 37's will fit.
    Yes you will get a soft ride.
    Adding the other stuff is factored in. We run bumpers front/rear and a winch up front as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JaCkUnIoN View Post
    I would like to run 37's with factory fenders, start with this kit then upgrade latter. However it's says up to 37's and when I go on the 4wheel parts web site it says max 35 inch tires.
    Now In regards to the progressive rate springs , will these provide the soft ride that I am hearing about from other rancho spring users?

What I am trying to accomplish I guess for lack of a better term is a overland style build with 37's , I plan on aftermarket bumpers , roof rack etc so will be adding weight . If that info helps?