Cleaning out the garage

I have a few things up for sale that I need to get rid of! I can ship on your dime or travel a reasonable distance.

-Rugged Ridge front neoprene seat covers for 07-10 JK. All black, used for a year. The only problem is the seam split toward the lower part of the back piece. I received them this way (happened on both covers) and someone who can sew would be able to repair this in 30 seconds. I simply used safety pins on the inside of the covers. $75 OBO

-Front stock D30 cover and Rear D44 cover including bolts. FREE

-4 Teraflex shocks for 2.5-3.5 inch lift. Have 30,000 miles on them. $100

-Will have Teraflex rear sway bar links for 2.5 inch lift available in 3 weeks. $50

-LED backlit HP computer monitor w/ built in speakers. 20 inch. $60

Mitrig

I have a few things up for sale that I need to get rid of! I can ship on your dime or travel a reasonable distance.

-Rugged Ridge front neoprene seat covers for 07-10 JK. All black, used for a year. The only problem is the seam split toward the lower part of the back piece. I received them this way (happened on both covers) and someone who can sew would be able to repair this in 30 seconds. I simply used safety pins on the inside of the covers. $75 OBO

-Front stock D30 cover and Rear D44 cover including bolts. FREE

-4 Teraflex shocks for 2.5-3.5 inch lift. Have 30,000 miles on them. $100

-Will have Teraflex rear sway bar links for 2.5 inch lift available in 3 weeks. $50

-LED backlit HP computer monitor w/ built in speakers. 20 inch. $60

Pictures of the links and monitor?

Top Bottom