Thread: 5 - Nitto Trail Grappers on Jk Wheels Phoenix,AZ

5 - Nitto Trail Grappers on Jk Wheels Phoenix,AZ

5 35x12.5R17 Nitto Trail Grappers on Jk Rubicon wheels- the wheels have some rock rash, 4 out of the 5 tires have chunking on the edges. The spare tire has a huge chunk out of it but still holds air fine. 1 of the tires only has 2000 miles on it, the rest have about 15k. TPMS included. Still lots of life in them. I swapped to Beadlocks and 37's. Located in Maricopa,AZ

Been Around the Block liljohn850's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by That_guy View Post
    5 35x12.5R17 Nitto Trail Grappers on Jk Rubicon wheels- the wheels have some rock rash, 4 out of the 5 tires have chunking on the edges. The spare tire has a huge chunk out of it but still holds air fine. 1 of the tires only has 2000 miles on it, the rest have about 15k. TPMS included. Still lots of life in them. I swapped to Beadlocks and 37's. Located in Maricopa,AZ

Again... Being in Hawaii kills me
    10A of the Anvil shade... which isn't here yet.... it's on a boat..somewhere..between Korea, LA, and HNL...
    "Any commander who fails to exceed his authority is not of much use to his subordinates."
    -Admiral Arleigh Burke

***sold***